A Talk With Saber

Start from the beginning

"Hmm" Rin hummed as she closed her eyes and began thinking

"Also after we defeat the other servants and masters we will end our alliance so that we can battle for the Grail ourselves" I said to her to help her chose to join us so that we can work together.

"Fine we will work together until we are the last ones left" Rin said as she gave a sigh

"Guess that is good enough for me" I said to her as I felt glad she excepted "Now to answer you, it might be related to the fact that I think I have a servant inside of me"

"Hu" was what came out of her mouth from either utter surprise or because she thought I was bullshiting her, most likely the 2nd one.

"That's impossible" she said to me as she looked like she didn't believe me in the slightest "You can't have a servant just go inside your body after all they would require a constant consumption of mana throughout the entirety of their stay which would be to much for a half baked magus like you. Also they wouldn't just go into a random body they would go into a body that is the best choice for them, like mine with the magic circuits I possess"

"Well that is the only possible thing that could have allowed me to use that Noble Phantasm against Berserker" I told her as while it sounded unbelievable it was the only logical explanation for the Noble Phantasm and the weapons I used from before.

"See you later Rin" I said to Rin as I started to walk away from the park and Saber walked behind me.

---------------------------------------------------------

I made it back to my house and I was currently in the washroom to look at the markings and see how exactly it grew. I got rid of all my clothes so that I could see it.

"Fucking weird" I said as I saw the markings traveling down the entirety of my right leg and even a bit on my left leg.

"Guess there's not really much of a problem though" I said to myself as I knew that my uniform, socks and shoes will hide my entire leg from being seen so there wasn't exactly any extra steps needed to be taken.

I put on a pair of night clothes that I left on the floor and put the clothes I was wearing in the laundry basket.

I then walked to the living room as I saw Saber sitting with her armor still on and her black and red sword still out.

"Saber I just remembered something I needed to ask you" I said to her as I sat across from her and I swung my arms around to get rid of the fatigue of today.

"What is it master" she said as she gave me a cold gaze while I was still swinging my arms.

"What heroic spirit are you" I asked her the question I was dying to know all this time

"I am the heroic spirit known as Artoria Pendragon Alter or an easy way to understand, a genderbent and corrupted version of Arthur Pendragon" Saber said as I sat there with a confused expression on my face.

"You aren't fucking with me, are you" I asked Saber as I glared at her

"No I am not, you see the Throne Of Heros from which servants are called from is able to summon servants that are believed to be real even if they didn't exist" Saber or I should say Artoria told me

"So you are Arthur Pendragon in girl form and evil" I recounted from all she told me

"You are correct but I am more like the inner desires of Artoria Pendragon than an evil version of her" Saber told me as I just gave up and decided to go with it as the day has been crazy already.

"Also what is up with the whole Alter part being in your name" I asked her as I was still wondering why it was apart of her name.

"It is simply a way to distinguish the differences between my counterpart and I as we act opposite of each other" Saber said as she answered me and I stopped swinging my arms.

"So it doesn't have anything to you being King Arthur"

"It doesn't have any correlation to my legend or myth" Saber replied with

"So is your Noble Phantasm Excalibur or is it like a corrupted version of it"

"It is indeed a corrupted version of Excalibur but it is still primarily the same weapon"

"Also should I still call you Saber or do you want me to call you Alter or what" I asked her as I laid down on the floor

"It is your choice what to call me" Saber replied with as I got up from the floor and got back into my sitting position.

"Hmm.." I hummed as I was thinking what to call her as just calling her Saber would be boring "How about Salter, it mixes both the class you are and your title for being a corrupted version of a hero"

"It is acceptable" Salter answered to her nickname

"Okay, goodnight" I said to Salter as I laid back down on the floor and decided to let the fatigue from the day take me away to my dreams.