22: Five Years (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"Shoto?" I called through the door. A minute later he opened the door wearing a small smile. "What was that about?"

"Just come in," he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me inside. He suddenly covered my eyes with his hands making me gasp in surprise.

"Sho, what's going on?"

"Just let me direct you okay? I have a surprise for you," he said which did admittedly intrigue me. As I knew the layout of our flat, I could tell he was directing me straight towards the bedroom which made me smirk. As we stepped through the door, a husky smell hit me and he peeled his hands away from my eyes. I gasped at the sight before me.

The lights were dim, and there were many candles on the window-sill, the chest of drawers, the vanity and the bedside tables creating an incredibly romantic setting. Adding to that, there were rose petals scattered on the floor and on the white bedsheets which lined our queen sized bed. My eyes widened as my gaze landed on a few foreign objects on the bed: a blindfold and some silk restraints. "What do you think?" Shoto's husky voice breathed into my ear, his warms lips lining it with kisses which only turned me on even more.

"This is amazing Shoto..." I admitted, turning to face my sexy boyfriend. I was definitely a lucky girl.

"I'm glad you like it. Happy anniversary," he whispered.

"Happy anniversary," I whispered back, eager for his lips to be on mine. Thankfully, seconds later, my wish came true as our bodies pressed against each others, our lips moving perfectly in sync and opening slightly to let our tongues brush together. I moaned a satisfied moan into his mouth which made him smirk.

Slowly he directed me towards the bed, and as we stood beside it we began to strip each other. His lips travelled to my neck as he gently brushed his jacket off of my shoulders, it falling to the floor in a heap. I leant my head to one side, giving him more room to nibble at my neck as his fingers traced my back towards the dress's fastening, slowly pulling at it until it was loose enough to fall to the floor of it's own accord.

Shoto pulled away and stared at my body before letting go of the dress, it doing exactly as expected and joining the jacket on the floor. I watched his reaction to seeing me in my new bodysuit, and thankfully it was a successful reaction. He smirked devilishly, his lips soon pressed against my chest and his hands roaming the entirety of my body. "W-wait, Shoto, it's not fair if I'm the only one getting undressed," I whined and he pulled away, staring deep into my eyes.

"Undress me then," he whispered, his deep voice giving me chills. I brought my hands up to his tie, slowly undoing it in a teasing manner. I knew he wanted me to touch him, so undressing him slowly was the perfect way to tease him. Whilst fiddling with his shirt buttons I stepped out of my dress, keeping my high heels on, and slowly bent down to kiss each new patch of skin that appeared from under his loosening shirt. "Mm, (y/n)," he sighed a pleasured sigh.

"Yes Shoto?" I mumbled against his abs as I crouched down lower and lower. Once all of his shirt buttons were undone I decided to tease his crotch, gently pressing my palm up against his already strong erection. He groaned lightly at just the simple touch, and shut his eyes basking in the pleasure I was giving him as my hand moved against his member.

To further tease him however, I ran my hands up his torso followed by my lips, stopping when I was finally stood up straight. He smirked at me, apparently expecting me to do such a thing. I suppose after five years of being together we had gotten used to each others tricks. "You look so damn sexy in that body suit (y/n)," he growled, his hands running from my stomach, to my waist, to my bum and then up to my breasts where they remained, playing with them, my cleavage poking out of the suit.