Chapter 20(Aidan)

She went back to Savannah later that day and I haven't seen her physically since school started, yeah we FaceTime and text but its most certainly not the same thing.... by any means... But she was coming for thanksgiving as soon as school was out and she was staying with me... one week with Caroline, I wish it could last longer... "Aidan" she said walking in and by the time I found her Keegan was already there licking her face and had his paws on her shoulders "Keegan" I said making him get down and hugging kissing her "you know, I think Keegan my kiss better then you" she said "oh really" "oh most definitely" she said running her hand up to my shoulders and pulling me closer kissing me "Caroline?" I asked knowing I was going to probably get slapped "yeah" she asked inbetween kisses "are you horny?" I asked and waited to be slapped "extremely" she said kissing me more... I was not expecting that... but I can can certainly help her.... I slipped my hand up her shirt touching her wonderful skin, she ran her fingers through my hair and all over my chest feeling my abs. I pulled her up the stairs to the bedroom and she practically torn all my clothes off.... I had never seen her like this before, but I guess almost four months of not having sex or seeing each other can have its effects. afterwards she got dressed and was complaining about something under her breath "something wrong?" I asked hugging her from behind "yeah, I have to meet the bitch my brothers marrying and then I have to decorate the school with her" she said pissed off "what do you mean decorate the school?" I asked "A St. Mary's tradition is that the founding family and some friends always decorate the school for Christmas, and we do it over thanksgiving break... it takes the entire day, and since I'm allergic to garland and the fake Christmas tree stuff I'm the lucky one that gets stuck with the task of hanging the ornaments from the ceiling and on the tree and apparently this year she's going to help me" she said clenching her teeth "how are allergic to fake pine needles?" I asked "if it touches my skin as I'm like carrying it and have a lot of contact with it my skin breaks out with little bumps and it gets really itchy.." she said sighing walking down the stairs "ok so on thanks giving we have to go to your parents first and meet the so called bitch and then we're going to my moms house correct?" I asked "yeah, it will be so nice for once to not have to see my brothers get drunk and.... well that basically sums it up, nothing good ever happens to me when they get drunk" she said smiling "well good because my mother can't wait to see you again...""again, I've never met her" she said "oh yeah, I forget to mention that she was a pageant director and said that she knew who you were" I said and her eyes got wide "and did she sound upset or..." "she said you were the only person there that you could ever carry on an intellectual conversation with and one of the nicest" I said and she looked relieved "so you haven't said much about your family, are they insane and your trying to save me from them because I would hate you?" she said and I laughed "no, well you've already met Patrick, and well their interesting," I said not sure how to word it "define interesting" she said "well, everyone comes to my moms house, and it gets extremely loud and when the alcohol gets out it gets louder and someone always says something they shouldn't have, I'm sure they will love you.... but yes they are crazy and loud and fight, but the next day everything is forgotten about and you don't see them until Christmas" I said and she looked terrified "I promise you it won't be that bad, I'm scared about your brothers" I said and she laughed "I would be more terrified about my grandmother, she is one of the most uptight judgmental, people I've ever known, but she's also the sweetest and most caring people alive" she said "well now I'm absolutely terrified, so let's stop talking about our families" I said "I agree" she said kissing me on the cheek...... the next thing I knew it was thanksgiving and she was yelling at me to hurry up and we were at her mothers house, and she opened the door and I saw two kids with a sled riding down the stairs case "Avery! Brent!" she said seeing them and their eyes widened and as soon as they stopped at the bottom of the stairs they ran too her and hugged her "Carry!" they said "you two know better then to do that what if grandma caught you" she said and theirs eye widened "please don't tell her" Brent said "I won't if I don't ever see you doing it again, but if you really want to do something fun, wait until everyone's off cleaning up and then hide in a cabinet ad pop out when Someone is coming by" she said with a spark of mischief in her eye and the kids ran off and she led me into the next room "Caroline, dear who is this bear?" my grandma asked coming up to me "this is Aidan my boyfriend" she said, since this summer we had established the whole relationship thing. but it seemed as though the whole world stopped as she looked me over "well, when you stand next to him Carry dear, you need to wear taller shoes by one quarter inch, other then that this bear is welcomed" she said hugging me "so is Michael here with his fiancé no one knew about?" she asked innocently "she's..... interesting you could say, but he seems determined to marry that girl no matter what, so I suppose I might as well pretend to at least like her" she said sighing "well, we have to leave soon, but I knew I just had to meet that charming girl, she practically all I've been talking about, isn't that right Aidan" she said sarcastically "you certainly have" I said following her sarcasm "Carry make sure, you treat this young man right tonight for dragging him here and having to deal with us" her grandma said walking away "did she just tell you to have sex with me tonight?" I asked "yeah, that really means she likes you" she said smiling as if it wasn't uncommon for her grandma to say that. We walked into the kitchen "Caroline, I heard you haven't met the lovely Rebecca, yet" her mother said "oh and this must be the wonderful Aidan" she said walking over to us "it's nice to meet you mrs. Summers" I said as she pulled me into a hug "oh please don't call me Mrs. Summers, its Diana" she said smiling and then turning to Caroline and hugged her saying stuff as they hugged "do you understand?" she asked quietly as she stopped hugging her "yeah" she said before turning to me "Rebecca is a vegan," she said, that explains everything "so your brother?" I asked "yeah, he's not allowed to eat meat tonight" she said "poor guy" I said looking at him and then we walked over there "Michael" she said hugging him "and you must be the Rebecca we've heard so little about" she said and her brother glared and honestly Rebecca looked like as hard as she was trying she was going to cry any minute, poor thing all of the family is ganging up on her...