Chapter 3 (caroline)

After yelling at that guy I finally slept until I got up at 8 and went for a run in compression shorts and a sports bra. there was a guy out on the front porch but as I started to run I completely forgot all about it. I'm a first grade teacher back in Savannah, I didn't tell any piece of truth to those creeps that sat down at our table. as I came back the guy was still out on the porch and I walked up "I'm sorry for yelling at Jack last night... Im Caroline by the way" I said "don't worry about it, I'm Aidan" he said shaking my hand "tell him next time to use some lube" I said walking away and he was laughing "I thought you said you were a lady" he called as I walked on to the porch "I am, just not when I'm on vacation" I said walking in to my house... Aidan, not a bad name, but that will be the last time I ever talk to him "breakfast" I called putting a plate if pancakes on the table and they came running down "don't worry their the healthy version" I said to Beth who was the personal trainer does anyone else want to rent a boat?" Elaine asked who's father loved boats and she had her license "sounds great" I said clearing out the table "yeah and there's even a little dock" Maddie said looking out the window we did have a dock but it was being shared with the boys next door "ill go down and get one and bring it back here" Elaine said taking her purse and walking to the marina a couple minutes later she was at the dock with a boat and was tying it to the dock and walking off back to us "so the guy said there was a party cove that people were always at just a few miles away" Elaine said grabbing her suit "I know we agreed no boys.. but do you think maybe we should invite them... Caroline did yell at them last night" Beth said trying to be innocent I shook my head and changed into my suit and went out to the boat a few minutes later everyone else came including the boys....but I'm just forgetting them and I'm going to have a good time "they all started talking and one of them went and sat by Elaine and they were talking about boat stuff. "so Caroline are you always this quiet?" one of them asked "did you not hear her last night yelling at me?" jack said and I smiled "I said I was sorry" I said and Aidan started cracking up and we were soon at the party cove and were attached to another boat people were in the water and on boats dancing and drinking. I hoped into the water and swam over to another boat getting on where I met a guy, if were already breaking the rules I might as well go ahead he got close and I didn't back away we started making out and he put his arms around me and that's when I stopped and left him going to the boat Elaine was on "what was that?" she asked dancing "if were already breaking the rules, I might as well" I said dancing also "hey do you know if we can go onto the island?" Aidan asked somebody and they said go ahead "Come on Caroline, come with me" he said smiling "I was always told not to go with strangers" I said "you made out with some random guy a few minutes ago" he said "touché" I said and he laughed taking my hand and we went onto the island there were other people there they were mostly having sex "if you took me away from my friends to have sex I will scream that your raping me" I warned "no I wasn't, but good to know" he said a bit shook up "sorry its what my brother always told me to say" I said "and how many times have you had to say it?" he asked "more then you would think" I said "I can't quite figure out where your from" he said "savannah" "Atlanta" he said "but my first guess was that you were from one of the Carolina's" he said "uh no, I'm not named after the states" I said and we walked around the island avoiding the people having sex. "why did you take me here?" I asked confused "because there were several guys eyeing you and they looked more like the kind that would take you here to have sex" he said "thank you" I said "you've been saving me a lot" I said "yeah I know, there will be a big pay out later" he said sarcastically "maybe there will" I said with a sexy tone, I might as well mess with his mind a bit. I then ran towards the water diving in and swimming back to the boats he was not expecting that and was far behind me. we stayed there for a while longer before going back to the boat and leaving...