Chapter 16(Aidan)

I tried to face time her and instead got her brothers. just my luck, they were asking me every question from my favorite color to how much I make in a year... the entire time Caroline was sleeping and they showed me her with her black eye and bruises... she didn't look like the girl I met at the beach, she looked tougher, more impressive, more like a girl that grew up with three older brothers and constantly got hurt by them, even if it was accidental..."shhhh.... she's waking up" Peter said as they stood behind the island she sat up and looked to where we were. "seriously?" she asked a bit annoyed "yeah we've just been talking to Aidan" Adam said and the next thing I knew she jumped over the couch and started chasing them and the phone was being thrown across the room like a football when she jumped up intercepting their throw but landing on the back of the couch on her side and slipping down and fell to the floor. "are you ok?" we all asked at the same time as she laid on the floor "well talk later Aidan" she said hanging up.... that was interesting, no wonder she gets hurt a lot about thirty minutes later she called me back and was out side "ok so we should probably figure out how we're going to tell them" she said "yeah, we could just throw all of them into the big back room at my restaurant" I suggested "that actually sounds like pretty good idea, lets do that" she said "ok, so when do you leave the cabin or where ever you are?" I asked "well I was supposed to be here until Saturday, but its my 2nd day here and I've been hurt three times already and I'm not breaking another bone so I'm leaving tomorrow" "so do you want to do it tomorrow, you can come over before and stay at my place afterwards" I said "yeah that sounds great, ill text them... what time?" "7 work?" "yep... see you tomorrow" "bye" "bye" she said hanging up... I looked around and I sprang off the couch and started cleaning, I don't make that much of a mess, but still it gets dusty and dirty and stinky, my mom always calls a day before coming over so ill remember to air out the place... speaking of which I should probably call her, considering according to frebreeze I've probably gone nose blind "hey mom" "hi honey" "so mom, can you come over and smell my house?" I asked and there was a pause "are you serious?" "yeah, apparently people get used to smells and I just want to make sure it doesn't stink in here" I said and once again there was another pause "is this about the girl your brother was talking about?" she asked... why doesn't Patrick keep his big fat mouth shut? "yes, I don't want to scare her off because my house smells like dog" I said "finally you actually care, I will also scrub your house down... I'll be there soon sweetie" she said happily hanging up and I looked at Keegan an he had those big eyes of his like I'm sorry "it's ok, buddy, we should probably give you a bath though..." I said... I really don't want to do that though. so I called up some people I knew would "hey Patrick, do you ever want to be an uncle?" I asked and he sighed "yeah, just so I can turn your kids against you though" he said and I paused not sure how to respond to that "ok then, since my entire future depends on wether or not Keegan smells, will you take him to pet smart?" I asked "seriously, your entire future depends on wether or not Keegan smells good or not?" he asked laughing "hey, mom is coming over to clean and I can't leave her here by herself" I said "what afraid she'll find your porn collection?" he asked sarcastically "that's a question I'm not going to answer, but I feel bad making her cleaning my house" I said "but not bad enough to donut yourself... besides you know she would do anything that could possibly lead to her getting grandchildren.... ill be there in ten minutes and that beast better be on a leash" he said "thanks Patrick, your a saint" I said hanging up, I started putting other things away when my mom walked in and Patrick right behind her "come on Keegan" Patrick said not even bothering to come inside and Keegan ran to him and they left "well its not as bad as I would of thought, but close your eyes" she said and started spraying stuff all around "what is that?" "frebreeze" she said spraying basically everything "don't you think she'll think I'm a neat freak if its really clean?" I asked "no, trust me she will appreciate the fact that its clean, and trust me she will know I've been here" she said sweeping stuff up "how?" I asked and she looked at me with sympathy and patted my cheek "it's a good thing your handsome... your not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to women" she said continuing to clean "so what's this girl like?" she asked "well she has a name and its Caroline Summers" I said and she smiled "Caroline Summers... she was such a sweet girl" she said "wait you know her?" I asked confused "oh yes, not well, but she was Miss Atlanta, she was one of the few you could actually have an intelligent conversation with... I was so glad when she won the competition instead of that snob Kelly Greensbrough" "wait so she was in pageants... beauty pageants?" I asked "oh yeah, she didn't do every single one but everyone she did do she won, by a lot" "huh" "something wrong?" "no, that actually doesn't surprise me" I said "mom, what do you do if you met someone made a really bad first impression, they then forgave you and you started over, and you like them a lot but you realize you actually don't know anything about them?" I asked and she smiled "if Caroline was willing to forgive you once, she also wanted to start over because she felt she didn't make the right impression... You both still need to get to know each other better before you jump into something before your ready because that then will be fatal to your relationship" she said "you are very wise mom" I said and once again she smiled and patted me on the cheek "I know sweetheart"