Ibiza

KARINA'S POV

it's been a week since Louis told me they were going on tour. It was fianlly here. They were getting ready to board the plane. I don't even think I was in my right mind. Freaking Out? Possibly. Crying? Definately. Ary and I had taken a week off of school to hang out with the boys before they left, let's just say it was very emotional.

"You have everything you need?" I asked Louis, on the verge of tears. He nodded, taking his suitcases down the stairs. "It sucks that we can't go to the airport with you." I said silently, following him.

"I know." he sighed. "But that's the way Paul wants it." Paul didn't want the hastle of everyone throwing a hissy fit because they were leaving. He wanted it to be quick and collected, and stupidly my father agreed to that. I couldn't promise keeping calm, let alone Niall. He was freaking out more than Ary was. Such an emotional boy. "Six months is such a long time.."

"I know. I-"

There was a loud honk outiside that interrupted me.

"Well there's Paul, you boys better get going." My father said, pushing them out the door, not realizing he was shoving Ary and I with them.

"What were you saying?" Lou asked as i walked him down the drive to the van.

"Nothing important." I tried to put on a smile.

"Say your goodbyes and we'll be on our way." Paul gave a sympathetic smile.

"Well this is it." Lou managed a smile. "For now." I nodded. "I promise I'll call everyday, we'll skype, keep me filled in with the baby."

"Of course I will. Enjoy your time." I was fiddiling with my fingers.

"No promises. If you're not there, what's to enjoy?" I felt myself tearing up. "Don't cry, we'll see eachother soon." he pulled me into a tight hug, his chin resting on my shoulder. I squeeze him even tighter. I could feel little water droplets going through the fabric of my shirt on my shoulder. Tears. He was crying. The more he cried, the longer I wanted to keep him here and comfort him, crying together, not leaving eachtoher's side.

"Five more minutes, and then we need to leave otherwise you'll be late." Paul informed the boys. We released from the hug and he slowly brought his lips to mine. A warm, gentle kiss, slowly turning passionate as we realized we didn't have much time. It didn't last as long as we hoped, when Paul basically had to pull us apart. "Sorry guys, I am, but we need to get going." I nodded. I stepped away from Lou for a moment to say goodbye to tge tohers. First, Harry, then Niall, Zayn, and lastly Liam. I gave Lou one final big hug and a kiss before they were escorted into the van. I watched with Ary as the van slowly made its way down the street and out of sight, for six months.

We both walked back up the drive and into my house, where I noticed more suitcases.

"Pack your bags girls, we're going to Ibiza!" My Father shouted.

"Not that I'm not exstatic about going to Ibiza and all, but why?" Ary asked, taking the words right out of my mouth.

"Well considering what happened, and that you two will be mopey for quite sometime, I've decided to take you guys out, to freshen out your mind." He stood on the staircase smiling. "Well what are you waiting for? Pack your bags!"

"Um. my clothees are at my dorm..." Ary told me.

"You can borrow some of mine." I said as we ran up the stairs to my room.

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"FLIGHT 401 BOARDING FOR IBIZA HAS BEGUN NOW. I REPEAT FLIGHT 401 BOARDING FOR IBIZA HAS BEGUN NOW." The flight attendant said over the intercom.

"We better get going then, grab your tickets." My Fater instructed. I grabbed my ticket out of my purse and held it as we slowly walked down the line to board.

After several hours of being on that plane, we finally landed.

"Land sweet Land!" Ary yelled once we finally got out of the plane. I tried containing my laughter, It didn't work out too well.

Once we got our backs, we called for a taxi.

"Did you get a hotel?" I asked. I hadn't seen him make a reservation for anything.

"No need, I - we have a little beach house down here." he replied with a smirk as the taxi drove off to the adress my father had given.

Ary's jaw dropped. "YOU HAVE A BEACH HOUSE?! DAMN YOU HAVE EVERYTHING! I should just move in with you guys."

"Have you forgotten that I share a dorm with you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Right, but the next time you guys go on a vaction, I need to come along." I nodded. Going on vacations with your best friend should be fun...unless she annoys you to death on the car ride there. "Give me your phone." Ary held her hand out, once we arrived.

"I'm having an argument with myself whether I should or not." I joked.

"Just give it to me." I slowly placed my phone into her hands. "Now go stand over by those huts." Without questioning her I walked over to the huts. "NOW SMILE!" she yelled before taking a picture with my phone. (pic on the side) "And send." she chirped, handing my phone back to me. The message had been to Louis.

To: Louis <3

chillin with this bitch in Ibiza! PARRRTAY

Note to self. Don't let Ary take my phone. Ever again.

hey sorry it was so short and suckish but i just thought i'd update for you