"Good morning. How come you're awake this early?" He questions, moving over to cut some strawberries.

"Romeo's alarm", I rub my face.

"Romeo's alarm, I see", he smirks.

"No. Shut up", he chuckles at me.

"I'm kidding. But seriously, you guys, huh?"

"I mean, I guess", I mumble, standing up. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch some TV", I walk into the living room, turning the TV on and scrolling through Netflix.

"Morning, M", Parker greets me as he walks into the living room.

"Hey, P. Aren't you leaving a little late today?" I pause the show I'm watching, turning to look at him.

"Max said he'd pick me up because he needs to pick something up from here. I said I could walk but he insisted and said I could sleep for a bit longer anyway. ", I nod. "Do you mind if I have some friends over tonight? Megan, two other boys and another girl".

"No, of course not. I'd say ask Romeo, but I'm sure he won't mind, just don't make too much noise please".

"No, don't worry, we won't. We'll probably just go in the arcade or something", he shrugs.

"Yeah, okay. Did you have fun last night?" I ask.

"Yeah it was great. We all went out to eat after too", he pauses. "Max will be here soon so I'm gonna go get some breakfast. You want me to get you some?"

"No, thank you, I'll come with you", I stand, following him to the kitchen.

"Here you go. French toast with strawberries and blueberries on the side, but just strawberries on the side for you", he slides the plate without blueberries over to me.

"Thank you", Parker and I both say as we start to eat.

After we finish, I wash the dishes, much to Will's constant protest, and tidy up. "That's probably Max, bye", Parker says as the doorbell rings.

"Bye, P", I grab a cloth, wiping my hands.

"Hello, Morgan", Max walks into the kitchen, going straight to the cupboard.

"Maximus", I nod in his direction.

"I already told you, that's not my name".

"And I already told you that I don't care", I retort. "Anyway what did you need?"

"I made a deal with Romeo that, if there's any left over candy, I get to keep it, so—", he holds up the big of leftover candy. "Goodbye", he leaves.

"Bye", I chuckle, walking back into the living room to continue watching my show.

After a couple of hours, I decide to call Hayley to see if she wants to hang out. "Hello?" She answers, frantically.

"Hi. Ley, you okay?"

"Uh, I'm freaking out", she takes deep breaths. "I'm going out with Jacob today and I have no idea what to wear".

"Wait, wait. You're—".

"Yeah, I'm going out with Jacob", she cuts me off, answering my question. I squeal into the phone, hearing her hiss on the other side.

"Sorry", I say, sheepishly. "Did he say what the dress code was?" I stand up, grabbing my keys.

"Not formal but not too casual. Like, what does that even mean?"

"Hayley, you're more of a fashion expert than me, if anyone knows what that means, it's you", I chuckle, locking the house and getting into my car.