Side Story#2 Late Night Hours (Delsin X Nemuri Kayama) Part 3

It was in the middle of the night, the same day Delsin curved and dumped Nemuri Kayama and he was feeling excellent. He hadn't felt so in control of something in such a long time and it felt extremely good to him. He was now laying on his sofa in the living room, watching tv in his pajamas. It was a weekend and Delsin had no homework, so it meant that Delsin could binge all his favourite shows in one night and not worry about shit.

Right now, he was watching supernatural with a box of pizza in front of him. 'So I take it that you're welcoming the plan?' John said. 'Hell yeah! I mean, sure it sucks that I had to break it off but the way she made it sound, as if I was her little toy that she can just call whenever she has an itch, it's foul and she needs to see that'. 'I mean good for you kid, but remember: you have to be open to the possibility that she may have moved on so don't be too excited of the plan's success before preparing for the ultimate failure'.

Delsin nodded his head. That had crossed his mind as well that maybe Midnight would be telling the truth and that she may have gotten someone else to be with but his heart, deep down, knew that it wasn't true. If it was, it would hurt like a bitch because this was his first relationship and he put his all into this, so to be used, manipulated and tossed out like trash so quickly, it will hurt no matter what but, this needed to happen. He needed to be appreciated and that may sound feminine and weird as hell coming from a guy but you don't want to be in a relationship that's just pleasure. It gets old.

Delsin moved to get another slice of pizza when his phone began to chirp. That usually means that he has a new text message. He bit into his pizza. "Must be Betty. She likes to call on the weekends since I'm so busy during the week" he said to himself. He grabbed his phone from beside him and opened it to see it was not his aunt but in fact, the very girl he was thinking about, Nemuri Kayama. He was so shocked, he nearly choked on his pizza.

"What the fuck?!" He said outloud. 'Okay kid, I may be nearly a century old but I know a thing or two about finessing nowadays. Listen, read it from the lock screen but don't open it in the app, otherwise it'll say read. You know about that right?'. 'Duh, I'm not a idiot, John. What you know, I know too'. Delsin read the message from his lock screen as it wasn't a long one.

🕛🌌: Hey, can we talk?

Delsin was flipping shit. The plan was working. It was legitimately working. She was chasing him down and it was working. He didn't know what to do. He was about to open the text and reply when John sent a jolt of pain in his body. "Ow! What the hell?!". 'You dumbass! Don't. Open. The. Text. At this point, pretend like you didn't even see it. In other words, ghost her. She's felt rejected, now it's time to make her feel ignored. That's phase two of this plan. No matter how many times she calls or texts or voice messages, you do not respond or read it. But if you don't listen to me and decide to read it, then at least wait a day. That'll set her off! But the key elementin this phase is to not respond to her, ignore her. Hell, might as well turn your phone on silent and watch your show. Is this the part where Dean goes to hell?'.

Seeing the strategy John's playing, he followed his advice and put his phone on silent. 'Yeah, this was pretty sad, not gonna lie'. 'Sad? I say good! The little bastard deserves it. I always preferred Sam anyway'. 'Whoa, whoa, whoa, don't you dare talk about Dean that way. He didn't deserve that! Dean was just looking after your loser buddy Sam anyway. That's why hes in hell, for Sam'. 'But he's always up Sam's ass and just bossing him around. Dean needed to go in order for Sam to truly grow'. 'Yeah....grow underneath demon's tutelage...'.