56. Battle Royale

"You know I love you, Betty, right?". "Of course I do my little ray of sunshine, and I love you" Betty said as she pinched Delsin's cheek. "Right, and I'd do anything for you". "Yes, of course!" She answered with a laugh. Delsin smiled a bit but he frowned when he watched the stroller with the twin babies in them giggling and laughing. "But must I babysit while I'm in school?". Betty smiled as she pinched her son's cheeks as he only groaned. He met the twins not too long ago in fact, just the other day in fact.

He loved them as soon as he saw them, and they, him. Abigail was the spitting image of a young Betty, he also noticed he had her eyes. Eugene, he can already tell from pictures alone that he would grow up to look like his grandfather, a man with two dimples but with Eugene, he also suffered with Aizawa's lazy looking eyes so he already looked like he was over everything and he doesn't even know what's going on but he does laugh and giggle so it's enough to leave him with some hope that he won't be like his teacher.

His teacher, or better known the kids' father, is also going to be in class so it wasn't gonna be too bad but still. Did they have to be there where in a split second, they could run off. That was his issue with this babysitting gig. Delsin was fast, he knew it and so did everyone else. He was one of the fastest around but when compared to Abigail and Eugene, these two make him look like a snail. If he takes his eyes off of them for more than a second, the two disappear from his vicinity so fast, Abigail more so than Eugene. It wasn't much of a problem earlier since this would usually happen the the safety of the apartment but in UA High, the place where its so big that you can get lost in the bathroom? He needed to be cross-eyed to watched these two.

Betty pinched his cheeks again, which made Delsin sigh. "I'm sorry to burden you like this, Sweetie but I can't ask Ms. Midoriya since she's out, Celia is too young to fully attend to them and I'll be looking around for wedding locations and reception areas as well. I'll have my hands full. Besides, Shota will be there with you". Delsin smiled softly at that. She's preparing for her wedding since she didn't get hitched the year he was gone, since she wanted him ti be here. 'Hell, if she had her way, Betty would probably have held back on the Twins birth too'. He sighed again and she caught it. "You need to stop that exaggerated sighs you do, or you'll age terribly".

Delsin laughed at her before pecking her cheek and walking out. "Good luck, let me have a look at your final decisions" he said before he left, taking the twins in the stroller. He took the train with them as normally, he would take the rooftops but he'd had to be a psychopath to that with 1 year old babies. He looked down at them with a smile and played with them a little, their small little hands holding his index fingers as he moved them, making them pretend they were fighting.

Abigail had a joyous expression on her face as he played with her while Eugene looked bored as usual but he at least held interet with his eyes, not much but the spark was there. 'That's what happens when you take in too much of Aizawa's DNA' he thought. He recieved multiple compliments from people on the train that the babies were adorable, while some thought they were his, he readily declined, saying they were his baby siblings. When he got to UA, everyone on campus was always stopping him, saying hi to them and calling them cute, even the boys as well, who were usually playing all tough and bold in front the females all caved in to the babys' cuteness.

Since so many students in the halls stopped them from reaching class, it was actually why he was 10 minutes late. When he opened the door to his class, Aizawa was actually in the middle of talking about something pertaining class but all eyes were on Delsin now, especially since he had the twins. When Yaoyorozu saw him, she was gonna tear him a new one. Christmas was damn near around the corner, this was the time he was supposed to be at home with them. This was CUDDLING SEASON and he just VANISHES. When he approached the class she was gonna scold him but when she saw the twins, her heart melted. She wasn't the only one either. "OH MY GOD! BABIES!!!". the girls of the class just rushed him, damn near pushing Delsin to the classroom board. As he slid to the floor, he glared at Aizawa.