55.5 Maximum Effort! One For All Gone Wild! Part 2

Previously.....

JEEZ WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" he shouted as he had enough, he used all of his power once he knew that half passing it was not cutting it. Once his body was finally on the ground, he gripped hard on the concrete and pulled hard, making the tendrils, aka Izuku, come to a abrupt halt. Uraraka also helped to make sure Midoriya wasn't touch the ground, using her quirk. Delsin immediately pulled Deku to him and grabbed his body. As he done this though, the tendrils began to wrap around Delsin's body too. It felt like he was he was turning into a symbiotebut that was the comic book nerd Delsin talking. "Izuku......buddy, hey, what are you doing?!". "I-I-I can't stop it! Delsin....I-I CAN'T STOP! I DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON! I CAN'T-".

Delsin just smiled at him with a bright smile. "Its okay, Izuku. It's okay....just trust me, okay. You have to trust me. Ochako, how we doing?!". The girl, who was now holding onto the whip from moving forward, mainly doing to her quirk in anti gravity, held her sickness. "I can't hold onto this much longer! Hurry!". He frowned, she was reaching her nausea limit. Soon, she'll be forced to let got to throw up and the tendrils will be let loose! He looked at Izuku's panicked eyes and sighed. "Well, let's mind dive!". "What?!" He thought, wondering what the hell he's talking about. "Mind dive. If I can get to the root of the problem, maybe I can solve it. One For All has a mind of it's own, correct? If I get there, I can try and stop it". "C-C-Can you do that?!". "Honestly, chances are 50-50" the Conduit Mode user said.

Delsin smiled softly, trying to keep Izuku calm as possible by being chill, calm and collected. He created a few Angel's, as much as he can muster currently, which was three and had them help Uraraka. "U-U-Uraraka! Find, Hitoshi!" Midoriya shouted. The girl looked confused but Delsin understood exactly what he's doing and agreed. If anyone can get him under control. "But what about you?!". "JUST GO!" both teens said. "I'll try and hold him off from killing anyone. Find him, alright?!" Delsin said as he smiled at her, giving her the 'trust me' look. Uraraka nodded and rushed off to the stands, in Hope's of getting to Shinso on time.

"M-M-Maybe we should get....Monoma instead?" Izuku said, grunting from the power of this thing. "Yeah well, I sent him off. This thing started with him and probably the centre of this things attention along with class B. Besides, Neito's time is running low with Shinso's quirk, we need the real thing!". Midoriya just nodded his head, still trying to focus on controlling this quirk. "Izuku, how did this happen?". "I DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED! ONE MINUTE, I'M FIGHTING MONOMA AFTER HE SAID SOMETHING FOUL AND THEN THIS THING HAPPENED! DID EVERYONE ESCAPE. ASHIDO?! MINETA?!". "Yeah, they're fine. They cleared out as soon as this sprouted now let me focus!". Delsin grabbed Midoriya's head and channeled he power into Izuku's mind. 'I....need to go deeper....into Izuku's psyche! This is gonna hurt, buddy'. He channeled more of his power into it, making Izuku grunt in more pain as Delsin explored his mind.

Now!!!!

In Izuku Midoriya's mind

Free falling. That was what the Conduit was doing right now. Free falling in another's mind as he was desperately trying to calm down the raging quirk that is One For All, the Quirk that had a mind of it's own. He had an objective in mind and that was to find the source of One For All in Midoriya's mind and stop it head on. 'If I can, that is....' he thought to himself as he just kept diving deeper into Midoriya's mind. Through his everyday thoughts to his memories to his mindscape.

The quirk factor in one's body is mainly found within the mind, at least in theory, as damn near everything the body does is being controlled through the mind: a person's ability to speak, to feel, see, move its muscles etc. It does a lot so the quirk gene would be in the mind. Delsin just kept falling and falling until he just fell flat on his face. "Ow!" He said as he rubbed his head from the slight pain. He got up, still holding his head as he glanced around the room. The room itself was black with some tiny white spots. He also looked on the ground and noticed he was standing on something rather rocky. "Am I on the moon?" He said to himself.