19. The Zeke Dunbar Corporation!

It was now time for everyone to travel to their chosen interns after a week and a half rest from the Sports Festival. Aizawa had them all bus down to the subway and had them part ways to their agency but before he did, he spoke yo them. "Alright, Listen up. You will be heading off to your assigned workplace from here. Most of you will be not to far while others are in a deeper part of town...".

That hit home for Delsin, as his placement was on the other side of town so his train ride will be longer than others. He decided to go with the Dunbar agency, trying to see how knew it was. 'Though it's pretty weird how even Nejire, who has heard of corporations all the time, has never heard of the Dunbar Agency? Do you think it's a hoax?'. 'Honestly, I don't know. The bluennete's right, it is odd how it just appeared out of nowhere but again, maybe it's a organization that moves underground, likes to keep itself hidden, and only decided to resurface after seeing your matches in the Sports Festival' John said.

"But it will be alright. Follow your instructors rules and you'll be okay. Please behave yourselves and act proper, Ashido-san" he looked pointingly to her, as her outbursts usually aren't really noted as proper manners. The Pink skinned girl looked away and laughed sheepishly. "R-Right..." She said, getting chuckled from the class.

"Good. I've also taken the liberty to give you your costumes to wear but just don't lose them and also, don't wear them in public without your Instructor's supervision. Alright, you may go" he said as he left the room, igniting the students chatter, waiting for their separate trains to arrive. "So, Izuku, who'd you choose for your intern?" Delsin asked, starting a conversation.

"W-Well, as you a-already know, I didn't get a nomination but at the last minute, I finally got an offer. A person named Gran Torino!" He said. "What about you? Who did you choose as your intern? With your vast amount of options, it must've been hard" Izuku said. Delsin sighed. "No kidding. It took me 4 hours after school to figure it out but I finally decided. I'm going to an agency that's called 'Dunbar Agency'. It's a new agency so I don't know what to expect" Delsin said.

Uraraka came up to them after that, looking a bit crestfallen. "Hey, Ochako! What's wrong?" Delsin asked, seeing her sadden expression. "It's Iida-kun, he just left without saying a word to any of us. Usually, he gives us a long and grueling speech about respecting our betters but he didn't say anything. I'm worried about him" she said. Delsin and Izuku sighed, finding that Iida was a bit closed off now. Ever since that day in the cafeteria, he hasn't spoken to any of the students in the class much.

He'd only respond to questions and even then, it was usually one worded answers like 'yes' or 'no'. The longest answers he would give was to Aizawa, as he's the teacher. It helped them feel safe as to know that Iida was still the same Iida as he would never disrespect a teacher, hero or anyone of higher and honorable status. "Yeah, it's strange isn't it?" Delsin thought out loud. Seeing his train coming, Delsin began to bid his farewells to his friends and started walking to the train when a voice stopped him.

"Delsin-kun!" Momo called him, making the boy turn around. "Oh, hey Momo? What's up". She began to put her hands in her duffle bag, reaching for something. After a good minute, she pulled out his denim jacket with his signature bird symbol on the back. "I....um....I still had this from the time you have it to me when I was nearly.....um....anyway, I forgot to give it back to you but I've decided to wash it and return it to you when this day came!". 'After sleeping in it, embracing your scent. Wearing nothing but your jacket to bed is so alluring.....' She thought, blushing from her lustful thought.

"Thanks Momo! I completely forgot about this. You're so awesome, you know that?" He said as he hugged her, with her immediately returning it. She took the liberty to bring him closer to her, pressing her impressive chest to his, getting hin to slightly blush at the sudden intimate hug. 'Well, like my mother used to say to me, "If you got it, flaunt it!"' Yaoyorozu thought. Delsin broke the hug and smiled towards her awkwardly thought Momo only smiled seductively.