44. A True Hero In The Making

"Oh sweet! Training! I need this man, seriously! Alright, so when do we start?". Sebastian sighs. "You're not getting this, Delsin. I'm saying. You're gonna have to take some time away from Musutafu, meaning school, dorms, Betty. Everything. For a couple of months really. Maybe a year". Delsin's eyes go wide. Being pulled away from school dn his friends and family, that's a lot, even for him.

"Wait?! What the fuck?! Why so long?!". "Well, I'm making an estimated guess on how long it would take for you to truly master John's quirk. It could take a year. It all depends on you but yeah, we need to leave. Your power when training could be a little too toxic when in the presence of others. Now I'm willing to sacrifice myself to make sure you're ready in case you lose control of this power but I don't think everyone else is. You need to reach your full potential here Delsin, and you're not reaching it here".

"I don't blame the school but they've never had to nourish a powerhouse like you before so they lack the experience. But I am here, so don't you worry, Delsin. Im with ya. But honestly, this trip is up to you. I can't force you to go but I'll tell you, if you don't, 90% is all you'll achieve truthfully". Delsin frowned as the man in front of him was right. Look how long it took him to reach this power jump and he was just lucky. He needed to get stronger with his quirk so he'll be even stronger and become a greater hero.

"I hate to say it but..... You're right. I'm not like everyone in the class, Sebastian. I'm different, no matter how I look at things. I'm.... Eternal, by every sense of the word. When everyone grows old and dies, I'll be here. Standing still. But if I'm to be standing still, I want to at least be immovable! I'll take the training just let me tell everyone first. When do we leave?". Sebastian smiled. This kid was a diamond in the rough. Zeke really found the hope of this world and now it was his job to groom him.

"Well, I'll get my affairs in order so I'll give you at least two weeks to get ready. We'll be leaving for sea and heading to a rather isolated island". Delsin nodded as he made his way back to the steps with a heavy heart. He wondered what he was going to tell everyone, that he was leaving for such a long ass time. What will he tell Nejire? Will she understand? Would she try to stow away with him?

That left him with a laugh as he imagined her in his luggage. What would Momo say? She would most definitely give him the silent treatment. He just got back from the she Shie Hassaikai Raid and now he was gonna be gone even longer. He also had to figure out a way to keep his grades up. He would be damned if was the class's dead last, no way. He was not gonna end up like Ashido and Kaminari. He would have to talk to the principal about a online plan for him to keep his grades up.

Also Betty, what about her? She was pregnant and was getting ready for marriage. She would for sure want him to be there for the wedding and birth and now he might not be there for either. He was walking to the classroom in a bit of a downcast as he opened the door to find Midoriya, Yaoyorozu and Iida standing in the front of the class with Iida speaking before he turned to find Rowe. "Well, Right on time, Rowe-kun. Now we can begin the class meeting. Now, for Rowe-san who has missed the announcement Mr. Aizawa had given us, we are to prepare an event for the school for the festival. This will before for all of U.A attenders, not just those who are in the hero course!".

Delsin nodded. He remembered hearing about this festival way back before he even came to Japan. It was less popular than the U.A Sports Festival but it was still a interesting enough event to know about. "Right so we have decided to make this a fair vote. Rowe-kun, can you pass these papers along to each class mate?". Delsin nodded his head and grabbed the stack of papers, going along the class as he have them sheets of blank paper.

"Now you all have a minute to write down your idea for what you'd like our even to be! We'll go over them as a class and choose the idea with the most votes!" Yaoyorozu said and the class began scribbling down. "We should probably write something down too guys!" Momo said with the three nodding in agreement before putting their votes in the box. A minute had passed before Izuku went around the classroom and collected all the votes in the box.