Yet ANOTHER question For My BNHA readers.....

Wow! I feel like it's been a hot minute since I even touched this book and yet it wasn't that long ago since it's last update. It's crazy how time flies since then. I didn't abandon this book if that's what you're thinking as you see from the title, I have a question from y'all but I just had to let y'all know first that I have every intention of finishing this, I have no writers block but just unsure of how to start the next chapter so it will take some time for me to lay it out, plus I'm gonna read the manga to catch up a bit so you I can like get a grasp on things that you all have been talking about.

In the meantime however, which is where my question lies, I was thinking recently that I don't want to just stop writing anything SOL related things just because I have no idea what to do next right but I have these other ideas that I had that concerned this book but just dashed it out the window for the main plot of the book so my question is: Would you guys like it if I did like I one-shot or like a omake story here and there? You know just to keep y'all entertained and not like "What the hell, where is the update!". Tell me what you guys think?