5. Meeting The Midoriya's

(2 days later)

It had been a productive two days for conduit quirk user. The days exploring the town with Nejire was honestly the best time he's ever had in a long time, probably in his lifetime. They explored all across the mall and shopped too. Firstly, they had to buy school attire from a store that U.A. sponsors. The school uniform was not much diffrent than the one he had home so it wasn't much of a change for him.

The uniform consisted of a long grey jacket with dark green horizontal strips on the wrists of it with white dress shirt underneath with a red long tie and dark green pants. Delsin got it all in medium size but also bought large in case he was wrong or later he had these freakish growth spurt. After that, Nejire dragged him to the around town.

First, she showed him the arcade, where they played numerous games like street fighters or dance dance revolution, where she mopped the floor with him. After that, they went to a restaurant where was the local spot for teens his age and up where they ordered lunch and talked about various things like their quirks.

He fully explained to her the capabilities of his quirks and the disadvantages of it and she soaked it up like a sponge with water. She was so remarkably impressed that she didn't know she was grabbing his hand during his explanation of his quirk. He did though and he tried not to let it get to him too much but it was hard not to think about  a beautiful woman holding your hands.

She then spoke more about her quirk and he also took it in. Basically, her quirk allows her to use her vitality to make blast waves. She said they're strong enough to blast a person with a large transformation quirk down in one shot but with such a cool power comes a not so cool risk.

Since her quirk revolves around her vitality, this means it takes up alot of her energy to make these waves. So if she overused her power, she can drop from exhaustion and possibly die. So in order to keep that from happening, she trains her body in endurance so she has alot of energy to burn and she can last longer. It's probably the sole purpose of why she's so energized all the time.

Delsin's the same it's just he retains his energy and saves it for when It's needed. After that the two went their separate ways with a promise from the bluenette that she'll be seeing him the next day to resume the tour and to be ready by noon. Once the next day hit, they resumed their tour at their designated time frame.

They explored many more places like the movies, the grocery store (the one she shop's at at least) more local restaurants and a library but best of the few places they been at was when she brought him to the beach near his apartment. The beach was called The Dagobah Municipal Beach Park.

It was so peaceful and quiet and the view was beautiful. He remembered sitting on the dock by the shore of the ocean and watched as the sun set with Nejire sitting right beside him, watching the sunset as well. She explained how this beach used to be a barren wasteland but some guy and his kid came around and cleaned it up for ten straight months.

She remembered because as an excersise, she'd wake up early in the morning to go out and jog and find them just moving some things, more likely the kid than the father. Delsin smiled as he remembered she said that the beach was one if the most popular dating locations in the city now. He remembered when he got enough courage to ask her....

(Flashback)

Nejire and Delsin were still sitting by the docks watching the sun set behind the horizon and the sky get dark each minute. Delsin glanced over to see Nejire so engrossed in watching the sun. "You know, I never get enough time to just sit and do this type of thing...". Delsin looked at her confused.

"What? Just sit here and watch the sky?". Nejire nodded and a slight frown could be seen on her face. "No. I'm always so busy with everything....school...hero internships". "And the fact that you're one of the big 3 so it's hard to get any time to yourself without getting swarmed by a bunch of fans..."