Chapter 46 Is It Almost Over?

Gissel's P.O.V
Im sitting here planning my escape but what's the point they'll always find me and take me back. I've had my daily beatings today so now I'm alone for god know how long. I always here people and I scream and sometimes they approach but never really investigate. But yeah Sophia came in to talk to me a while ago.

And she told me that the only reason why she's doing this to me because she hates me for taking her sister away and making her family go thru hell and for me being the cause of Bella's death. I don't understand I was the one there for Bella I always made sure she was okay. Sophia was the one who always made her life a hell and pushed her away it wasn't my fault that she was bitch to her sister.

And her family I know they were hurt be they always told me they loved me and that they were sorry for me losing her not the other way around where I ruined there life. We all mourned together that's why I got thru allot with them. But what ever I know that I'm not the reason that Bella's dead I know it's not my fault.

Right now I'm weak I'm hungry I haven't seen the outside in a long time. I miss my family the guys Shawn. I don't now I just wish I had some sort of hope in my life where I can escape is that to much to ask for. Now I'm so tired of being here that lately Ive been getting sick I throw up all the time. And I'm worried. I just want to die I don't want to live in this life anymore. It's so hard. I wish god would do me a miracle And take me out of my pain misery.

Please god help me I said crying into my knees. Please help me do I deserve this please tell me I don't deserve this I said sobbing. I'm sorry for when I was little I stole Matthews crayons I'm sorry for cheating on that one test please I'm sorry for all the bad I've done ever in my life but please take me away from here I cried into my Knees. ( I'm sorry if you believe in other religions.)

Shawn's P.O.V
It's now 2 and half week but I haven't heard absolutely nothing about Gissel. We go out and look for her everywhere. But still nothing. The families are still here. And we are growing inpatient I can't take it no more I'm done with all this because I miss Gissel so much. I'm trying to stay strong. I always think about were would Ryder take her. But I always draw a blank. She told me places where they would take her back when they use to beat her but I can't think of anything right now.

I mean if they gave me clues then I would know but I can't think of it right now. Im in Gissel's room looking at her scrap books that she made with her friend Bella. I stopped at one picture and there was three girls Bella Gissel and a girl who looked like Bella. I swear a couple of days I saw that same exact girl somewhere around town but I must be seeing things. I couldn't help and stop and think maybe that girl knows where Gissel is.

I know she knows where she Is. Nah I'm crazy talking right? I didn't know I was crying until a saw a tear go on the paper. Shawn it's going to be okay Gissel soon will be with us I heard Aaliyah say hugging me. I put the book to a side and hugged her. I just cried into her shoulder. Shhh it's okay Shawn she said rubbing my back. She's such a good sister I love her so much. But it's kinda hard to say that right now because the love of my life is gone and is in danger.

Alright so today we're gonna go researching everywhere Matt said. We all nodded we all got up and piled into the cars. We approached some of the places we've gone before like dark alley the woods the train tracks The dumpsters Even a creepy old haunted houses. I was waking out this old abounded house when I saw the girl I saw her And I ran to her. Hey wait I said running to her she stopped and looked at me.

Hey she said confused. Hey umm I have a question I said trying to catch my breath. Yeah what is it she asked. Okay have you seen this girl anywhere I asked taking out my phone and going to a picture of me and Gissel. She looked at it And she looked shocked she looked pale. Umm no I haven't sorry she said shrugging she's lying I know she is.

Look I know your lying tell me the truth were have you seen her please tell me I need to know she's the love of my life I need her I asked getting closer. She just ran away. I ran after her and she was going to the woods but she did some crazy turn and I lost her. FUCK MY LIFE MAN I screamed out of anger walking back to the road near the wood. I know she knows something she won't be seeing the last of me that's for sure.

Woah woah Shawn whats wrong Taylor asked me. I saw this girl that looks like Gissel's old friend Bella and I had seen her here before and I know I'm sounding crazy but I think she knows where Gissel is I said calming down. Taylor looked at me in disbelief. Guys get out here now Taylor hollered.

They all came and looked at us. What they asked. Go ahead Shawn tell them Taylor said. I told them the same exact thing that I told Taylor. Matt looked at me and walked to me. Her name Is Sophia he said looking at me in the eyes. Oh well umm I think she knows we're Gissel is I'm positive of that I said looking at all them. They just nodded. Okay I believe you what way did she run Jacob asked. She was running towards the woods but then she made a crazy turn and I lost her I said looking down.

They all sighed well okay we will all split up Jacob Hayes Aaron and Carter look around the woods and Me Shawn Taylor Sammy and Cameron The Jacks are gonna look into the woods Matt said. We all nodded. We will meet back here in one hour understood Taylor said. We all nodded and went to where we were told too go.

Sophia's P.O.V
RYDER RYDER I screamed as I approached our log cabin. Sophia what's wrong he asked. They are here they are looking for her near here I saw her guy Shawn I said breathless. He sighed heavily I'm not done with her yet but if I take her then it will leave tracks behind he said. What are we going to do I asked. LUIS he screamed.

He came down what he asked. We're leaving we are leaving Gissel here we have to leave there looking around here and one of them saw her he said. He just nodded and we got all our stuff and were out of the house went to the cars and went far far away I think we're going to Florida. And then from there maybe we will go in for hiding for a while then come back and try to get Gissel back. I don't know she's not worth getting caught for. At least she's going to die and starve to death in that cabin.

Gissel's P.O.V
hush now, hush my darling
hush now, the night is come
hush now, dark is falling
hush now, the night is come

quiet now the day is over
no more the heat of the sun
no more work the night is falling
long day is done

ah-ooh, ah-ooh, hush now the night is come

I sang I wanted to sing a little I missed singing. But my voice sounded cracked and very weak but I tried my best. Anyways I'm stuck here. It's kinda odd that they haven't been here to check on me maybe later but right now I'm doing my escape plan so I hope it works. I'm thinking if in the middle of the night I break the door some how and run for it I can get to my house.

But who knows if it will work. I heard people run around but I think it's one of the people who go on there daily runs so I didn't think much of it. I just I hope my plan works I'm thinking of doing it tonight. Or maybe tomorrow nigh yeah tomorrow night it's to much of a risk tonight. I can't be caught I'm trying to make it home not get captured. I'm just looking for hope in maybe finally seeing Shawn and everybody. I love them so much

Ryder's P.O.V
We are now on our third our of driving and we are thinking of going back to get Gissel. It was a huge mistake to leave her there. But yet agin they will never find her. I think I decide soon. But I don't know is weird that I'm kinda feeling bad should I turn my self in. I'm just thinking. I don't know what I'm gonna do. But I'll see.

There's chapter 46

I hope you guys enjoyed. I enjoyed writing. I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. It's just I really wanted a break. But yeah I'm back and I love you guys so much 🙈💕🎀. Comment your thoughts. Anywhore Bye Guys 👋. 4 Votes=Update 2 Comments=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜