Chapter 12 She Goes Home

Gissel's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of the Shower running And someone singing. I realized it was Lox. Wow she sounds Beautiful. I get out of the bed. I go to my suit case. This is my last day here Im going back home to my parents. I miss them so much. I check the time 11AM. I go to my suit case and I chose some skinny blue jeans and a Shawn Mendes Baseball Tee and a Magcon hoodie that I had gotten from Bart. And I chose my Neff Blue Beanie and of course my undergarments.

I was planning to curl my hair even Thoe my hair is naturally curly but yesterday I straightened so it wasn't curly no more. I wasn't going to wash my hair today because I washed it yesterday two times and it still looked good and smelled good.

So after I chose my clothes. I went to my bed and layed down. And I just thought about Last night. Why why did she have to start that yesterday. Why was Jack being like that to me. Well All im going to do today is ignore him. Because I don't want Drama no more. I'm 15 I don't need Drama in my Life.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Lox walk out and was Still singing. HEY BAE she yelled. BAE I yelled back and went up to her and hugged her she hugged me back. Okay ima Shower because your clean and im dirty I said letting go of her. She laughed. Okay go she said going to the corner where the food we bought yesterday was. Oh I forgot about that I said. Yeah me too she said. Okay ima go shower I said grabbing my clothes.

I walk Into the restroom. I put my hair in a bun and i brush my teeth then I undressed And then I walked into the shower and turned the water on I washed my Body. 10 mins later I walked out of the shower. I dried my self off and I put my clothes on. After That I take my hair out of the bun and I grab my curling iron and curl my hair.

After I finished I look at my self In the mirror. I did my simple makeup. A little mascara eyeliner and foundation for a little coverage. I thought i looked good. I put my beanie on and I collect all my things and I walked out with my dirty clothes and all my stuff that belonged to me and put it in my suit case.

I put my black socks and my blue vans. And then I packed up all my stuff because I was leaving after Magcon ended. I go back home before Matt he leaves tomorrow night. I leave early because I asked Bart for a earlier flight yesterday because Im home sick. And I just need my parents right now and when I get back home I will tell my parents about Me and Shawn and the whole Ryder situation.

I packed up All my shoes and all my stuff from the bath room. And I put all my dirty clothes in a bag and put it in my suit case. Everything was in my suit case. And I put my lap top in my bag pack. I unpluged my chargers and I put it in my bag back and then all my stuff was packed up And ready to go. I look around and I see nothing of mines. So I knew I was good.

I went to lay down and Lox was just on her phone. I'm tired I say. Well you did pack everything she said giggling and putting her phone down. Yeah true I say. Do you wanna take your snacks to go she said holding up my bag of snacks that I bought. Yes I said getting up and grabbing them from her and putting it in my bag back. Okay now I'm officially packed I said looking at my one suit case and my Bag back In the corner 🎒.

Well yeah your officially packed she said. Yeah I'm going to miss you I said. I know i will to I won't see you for two weeks she said. I know your really my only friend that is a girl I said. Really how don't you have friends she said. I don't know they just don't like me I've always been a loner I said. Awww my bae she said getting up and hugging me I hug her back.

God im going to miss you I said in her hair almost crying. I know me to Girl she said letting go of me. Okay let's go get something to eat She says. Okay I say. Do you want to go to that cafe around the block she says grabbing her purse. Yeah sure lets go I really need some caffeine I said grabbing my Vans wristlet. Yeah me to she said grabbing me by the wrist and pulling me towards the door.