Chapter 66 Were All Friends Again

Shawn's P.O.V
I was eating my food quite. I didn't want to talk I wasn't in the mood because I feel like I'm going to snap at them. Shawn are you sure your okay Gissel asked turning my face towards her. I looked at her. I nodded no she kissed my cheek. I smiled she just made me happy she made me smile.  It's going to be okay and if it was any of these butt holes I'm going to beat them up she whispered and laughed and I just laughed. No need for that but It was what Carter said, it bothered me allot I don't like people treating you like that especially him I will will ruin him if he does I whisper back to her. Awe baby you didn't have to do that she said smiling and kissing me. I had to, no one is ever going to talk to you like that I said. Aww I love you your so sweet she said hugging me. I hugged her back. I grabbed her and put her on my lap.  She smiled just say there with me.

I was with Gissel and we were at the mall. Look Shawn theses are perfect for us she said pointing to T-shirts that had music notes.  I smiled yes there perfect we should get them I said smiling. Yes she sad and grabbed one in my size and one in hers. She raised them up. Babe yours is so small I said grabbing the shirts and comparing them. She smiled Well your my macho man of course your bigger than me she said laughing. I just laughed I missed that name I said smiling. I know I did to she said laughing with me. We went to the cash register and we paid for the shirts.

PUBIC HAIR PUBIC HAIR PUBIC HAIR PUBIC HAIR I heard people chant. I went outside the store and it was Taylor Carter Nash and Cameron. I started laughing and Clapped for them. Why thank you they said bowing. I couldn't help but laugh more. So where's my baby sister you can't leave her alone Taylor said looking around. She's in the store I said raising an eyebrow. He ran in the store and I went in after him. He picked her up. I missed you so much he said hugging. Taylor we just saw each other like 30 minutes ago you weirdo she said laughing. I know I just missed you he said putting her down. She just started laughing more.  The rest of the guys walked in and came to us. Hey Gissel they said. Hey guys She said smiling. It got quiet for a little. Well umm I'm going over to the vans section anyone want to join she asked. I'll go Carter said. My jaw clenched Gissel looked at me. And I looked at Carter with the "you better not do anything stupid" look. He nodded and they left together to the shoes. Okay that was really weird Cameron said. Your telling me Nash said laughing we all laughed. We started messing around the store and just dropping stuff almost getting kicked of Taylor.

Gissel's P.O.V
We were looking at shoes. It was really awkward. I can't stand being around him right now he just makes my blood boil at this point. Gissel I'm sorry about what's going on he said making me look at him. I know I am too look Carter I've been hurt allot by people and you know that but what you said to me was not okay. I don't hate you but I don't want this awkwardness. Let's just be Sivil friends. I said. He looked at me. Okay I'll take that deal and I'm really sorry he said. I Nodded I forgive you I said and hugged him and walked away. I went back to the guys. It felt good to get that off my chest.

We were all now in the food court eating I was with Shawn Matthew and Taylor in one table and the rest were separated around the court. Okay no Matthew it was an accident I didn't mean to almost burn down the house I said laughing and throwing a fry at him. They just laughed Oh yeah that oven just set it self to 500 degrees it self he said laughing. Yeah pretty much see now your getting it I said laughing. They just laughed even more. Anyways let's get off this topic I said eating a fry. Okay important question When are you guys thinking of getting girls Shawn asked. Well I do have a girlfriend fluffy Taylor said acting serious. I just did some weird snorting noise I'm being for real and fluffy is a boy dog I said laughing. We all bursted put laughing. Okay what ever I'm just looking for a nice girl who's crazy like me he said. Well I'll help ya look I said. He smiled and we high fived.  We eventually left back to the hotel

I was in the room with Shawn Lox and Jacob. I haven't hanged out with them in a while. I've missed you guys I said getting a water. I know me too. Lox said. We need to go on a double date Jacob said kissing Lox. I just smirked at them and she blushed. Okay let's play that headbands game on the phone Lox said changing the subject.  We all nodded and started to play.

There's Chapter 66

I hope you enjoyed I enjoyed writing. Mkay so want Matthew just comment and message me and I'll chose. Oh also Taylor I'm looking for both of them. Anyways I love you guys so much 🙈💕💗. Bye guys 👋

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜