Chapter 28 She Woke Up

Matthew's P.O.V

It's been 2 weeks. Two damn week and Gissel still hasn't woken up. Why did this have to happen to her. I just want her to wake up i want to hug her and tell her that I love her. But I can't do that. Well we were suppose to leave a week ago (about a week ago week ago 😂😂 sorry I just had to) but this happened with Gissel. Nun of the guys have left home and I'm Thankful for that because I would just go crazy. Well Nash's Girlfriend came here her name is Haley and she really cool and nice. (more about her will be revealed soon don't worry). I can't take the sadness that comes to me when I see her lifeless body on the bed just doing nothing. Right now we where in the cafeteria eating. We finally convinced Shawn to eat he's gotten worst he doesn't eat sleep. And when he does sleep he sleep talks about Gissel like the little secrets they shared I guess.

Lox P.O.V

I've literally been a train reck. It's all my damn fault for her being where she is. I cry all day and night. The guys try to comfort me telling me it's not my fault but we all know it's my fault. It should be me in that bed not her. I should be the one not waking up. I just can't expect the fact that because of me she's in the hospital. Sure I'm not the one who hit her but If I didn't send her she wouldn't be here. I didn't realize I was crying. Lox it's okay Matt said to me. No it's not was all I could say. Lox she's a fighter she will make it Aaron said. I know it's just that I've caused all of this I said. No you didn't stop crying please Taylor said. I nodded and they all group hugged me.

Gissel's P.O.V

I heard small sounds and a person walking around the room. Open your eyes my brain told me. I was weak but I did what my brain told me to do. I opened my eyes very slowly, As I opened my eyes my vision was blurry and when my eyes were adjusted to the light I looked around and I saw teddy bears and cards and flowers everywhere where am I in a funeral home ?. Doctor she's awake I heard a women scream. And a doctor came in. Gissel your awake he said. Who are you where am I why am I here what happened I softly said. Well you got into a car accident and you hit your head pretty bad and when we got you here you went into a coma he said. What really where's Matt where Shawn and Taylor and the guys I said tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

Well they went down to the cafeteria to eat the nurse said. Well I will go you more saline water bags the guy said and left. You know there was a boy here who never left he always sang to you and cried of course the other did but he never left your side not even to eat and I can see it in his eyes that he loves you she smiling. I smiled widely That would be my boyfriend Shawn I said picturing him. She just smiled at me. Umm miss I know this will be really mean but can you tell my brother that I have died somehow and when they come up here I can surprise them I said softly. She smiled Your a prankster aren't you she said smiling I nodded slightly. Ooowww my head hurts I said putting my hand to head. It's okay it's normal to experience head pain after a coma she said. Why I asked. Because you hit your head and it's just now reacting she said (okay I don't know if this is true so don't quote me on that). Oh okay I said. I'll go get you a ice pack for your head and that should ease the pain she smiled and left. I tried to sit up but I was too weak so I just laid there. The nurse walked back in and gave me an ice pack. Okay so I have told them you have died she said. Okay they are gonna freak I said.

Matthew's P.O.V

I'm sorry sir but Gissel has just died the women said. I started to cry even harder SHE DIED I screamed. What no she didn't Shawn said tears coming down his cheek. We all ran out and went to her floor and we ran to the room. I ran into her room and I see her laying there looking around. All I could do is smile and cry and go up to her and hug her. Why would you do that you scared the shit out of me I missed you I said crying into her hair. I let go of her and kissed her forehead.

Shawn's P.O.V

SHE DIED Matt screamed. My heart dropped what no she didn't I said in disbelief and tears coming down my face. We all ran out and went to her floor.We ran into the room and there she was just looking around. Matt ran to her and hugged her and then he let her go and kissed her fore head and just stood there. I was in the way back. I'm sorry Matt that I did that she said. It's okay I'm just glad that your awake and your alive he said. The guys all then went to go give her hugs.

I looked at her and she looked at me and I went to her and I hugged her. I missed you so much baby I said crying. She hugged me back. I love you Gissel I said tears coming down my cheeks. I love you to Shawn she said I felt her tears stain my shirt. I let go of her and I gently grabbed her face and I kissed her and she kissed back. Oh how did I miss her lips. We pulled apart. Shawn your so skinny she said with a frown. I know I am I haven't eaten in a while I said. Why she asked still frowning. Because I haven't been hungry and I missed you so much I said. It okay Shawn I'm here now and I'm going to get you a double whooper soon she said giggling. I couldn't help but smile. Well Gissel seems like your going to be here for couple of days so we can run some tests on you and then you will be free he said. She smiled thank you She said and then he left. Then there parents came and stayed with us and hanged out the rest of the night.

Well boys and girls today has been a long day and we are old people so we will be going back to the hotel Matt and Gissel's parents said. We all laughed. Okay bye mommy bye daddy Gissel said and they and went and hugged her and then they left.

Taylor's P.O.V

Wow she is a fighter she is awake. And she's laughing and talking I love her. I've missed her so much. Gissel we really did miss you we all said. Aww you guys are to sweet she said smiling. Okay so your awake what do you wanna do now Carter asked. Well right now I wanna get out of this bed and stretch she said frowning.
We all laughed But you can't bed rest member Gissel Matt said. Yeah I know she said still frowning. The rest of the night was good. The nurses and doctors let us stay the whole night for the first time. It was almost like old times. We all were joking around and talking but by 12 AM we all crashed.

There's Chapter 28

She finally woke up you guys. She's a fighter. Okay so comment me a your favorite cover that Shawn has done and tell me why. Or you can comment what you think about what happened In this story. Anyways love you babes so much 😘🙈💖. Okay no more missing days or ever leaving this story I'm back you guys and I will start to update 2 a week okay or when ever you guys request I'll try. I hope you guys are excited 😊❤️
4 Votes = Update 2 Comments = Update

Stay Gucci 😝😜👌✌️