Chapter 52 Nice Day

Gissel's P.O.V
I woke up today with no more pain in my body and in Shawn's arms. I turned around and I saw Shawn's face sleeping. I kissed his nose and I got up from the bed and I went to the bathroom and I looked in the mirror. I looked skinner than I usually do but my face looked normal. I decided that I was going to have a nice day today. I brushed my teeth and I went to my closet and chose a grey vans crop top that showed my stomach and grey shorts with my grey vans. I went back to the bathroom. And I took a shower.

I had changed into my clothes they fitted a little bigger so I used a belt. I blow dried my hair and I let my hair fall it's natural way which was wavy and I put a grey bandana and put my socks and shoes. And I put lotion on face and I put perfume and I walked out the restroom the boys were now both cuddling on my bed I giggled. I grabbed Shawn's phone and I took a picture and I posted it on my Twitter.

@gisselespi- Look at them aren't they so cute 😂🙈 @shawnmendes @taylorcaniff.

After I posted it I decided to grab my camera equipment and go outside in the backyard by the pool and film a update video. The reason why I chose the backyard is because it a beautiful scenery. Because you could see my moms garden and a small fountain that we have and the pool. I hit the record button and went to go sit down in the lawn chair.

What's up you guys. It's Gissel Espinosa here and I know it's been a really really really long time since I've been on YouTube And any other social media I said and paused. And I'm really sorry about that. I was put in a situation were I had no control over my life at all I said looking into the camera .

I'm not gonna get into details about what happened but I was taken away from my family and I was not treated well for two weeks. And then that's when they found me and I was in the hospital for two more week and now I'm here I said looking at the camera.

But the reason why I'm making this video is because I wanna make and update about my life and what's coming next. So soon Me my brother and all the guys that are in Magcon are going to be in the Washington DC for Magcon on December 23rd to December 28th. And I will start my channel Back up next week when I'm in Magcon so I will be doing videos with the guys again and I will return to my social medias again. And ah yeah so I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm alive don't worry you guys I love you guys so much you guy are my pride and joy and my world. Bye guys love you and remember say it with me Stay Gucci I said and did the peace sign and covered the camera and ended the video.

I grabbed my camera and went back inside. And I went to the kitchen and I made eggs and bacon and I served my self some and ate alone. I decided I was going to go the store I missed going to the store............ When I arrived at the mall I just walked around and just took in the surrounding. I walked into Zumies and I was in heaven again. I grabbed two pairs of vans. I grabbed Shawn a pair of vans and a neff beanie and a Penny board because he said he needed a new one. I got the rest of the guys something like pairs of vans beanies and T-shirts.

I walked to the car with the cart full of stuff and put them in the back seat. I got into the drivers seat and I went to Starbucks to get all the people back at the house coffee. I don't get any because I want to stay away from that. Instead I went to the gas station to get my self an orange juice. Then I was on my way home. I grabbed as many bags as I could and brought them inside and I wen back outside to get the rest and the coffees.

I put all the stuff in the living room and I separated them from all the guys and put them in individual bags. That's when Lox came down stairs. Hey Bae she said coming to hug me. Hey I said hugging her back. What's all this she asked. Oh gifts for all you guys I Said. What why presents She said Because you guys deserve them I said and kissed her cheek. She smiled and went to the kitchen. And you brought Starbucks she said walking In with her cup that had her name in it. Yeah cuz you guys love that stuff so much I Said laughing. She giggled But not as much as we love you she said hugging me again. I smiled.

Shawn's P.O.V
I woke thinking that Gissel was in my arms but she wasn't instead it was Taylor. Taylor wake up I said rubbing my eyes. He just groaned and and opened his eyes. Shawn babe he said chuckling. Oh Taylor you weirdo I said laughing getting up and going to the restroom to Brush my teeth.

I then walked down stairs and found Gissel in the kitchen with Lox just talking and laughing which made me smile. Hey baby I Said and wrapped my arms around her. Hey Shawn she said and turned around and hugged me. Lox just smiled and winked at me. I just chuckled. Okay here's your coffee Shawnie Gissel said getting away from my hug and handing me a cup I just smiled and drank some. It was good but not like Tim Hortons.

The rest of the guys woke up and got there coffee and drank it Gissel then gave us bags and it was clothes and beanies. We all went and hugged her and thanked her. Oh Shawn there is one more for you you said your other one broke so I got you a new one Gissel said and gave me a penny board. I smiled and just kissed her. Thank you so much baby I said. Your welcome she said and smiled.

There's Chapter 52

Wow okay I never thought I would get to chapter 52. Do you guys want the story to end soon and stuff because I don't know I've had the question for a while. But Anywhore I hope you guys enjoyed reading. I enjoyed writing. I love you guys so much 🙈💕🎀. And bye guys 👋. 4 Votes=Update 2Comments=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜