Chapter 34 Carnival Drama

Gissel's P.O.V

We were now done eating and we were lounging around the living room just being the dumb teenagers we are. Okay I'm do my homework I said getting up but to only be pulled back down to Shawn's lap. No stay please he said pouting. But I have to do homework I said. I'll help you if you bring down your stuff he said. Okay fine I said and kissed him and got up and went upstairs to grab my stuff. Instead of going back down I locked my door and continued doing my homework. I had to do my Math and Science homework which sucked.

I've been in my room for 20 minutes and I'm not even close to being done with my math homework. Gissel where are you I heard Shawn call from the hall. I just stayed quiet. Come on you can't be tricking me he said. I started laughing quietly. I got up and unlocked my door and I saw him looking around. There you are why didn't you come back down he asked wrapping his arms around my waist. Because I wanted to do my homework I said. We could of helped you he said.

I know I just wanted to do it my self I said wrapping my arms around his neck. Okay now let's go back down he said. No I need to do my homework I said in a serious tone. Wow baby I've never seen you this serious about anything he said. I just laughed Well I take school serious I said. Yeah I can tell okay come on let's go to your room and you can do your homework while I mess around your room he said grabbing my hand and walking to my room. Haha very funny I said walking into my room. He layed down on my bed and I started doing my homework.

Ugh this is so freakin frustrating I said with frustration in my voice and I threw my pencil. Okay let me see Shawn said getting up and came and picked me up and he sat on the chair and Put me on his lap. No no baby your doing this one wrong the square root is 72 so when you multiply it by the product you get 132 (I just made that up) he said circling the answer choice.

I feel so stupid I said buring my head into his chest It's okay baby you'll get it sooner or later he said kissing my cheek. Hey guys Matt said he wanted to go to the fair you guys wanna come Lox said walking into my room. Me and Shawn turned around I thought about homework or fun. I wish I could go but I have to finish my homework I said looking down at my work. Okay Shawn your gonna come She asked.

Ummm he said looking at me. Go it's gonna be fun I said kissing his cheek. He smiled Okay he said I got up and he got up and I sat back down in the chair. Okay Bae love ya Lox said. Love ya too I said and she walked out the room. Okay come on and chill for a bit come with us Shawn begged it was so cute. I don't know Shawn ima be behind I said. Okay he said and kissed me and left the room.

Shawn's P.O.V

I really wanted her to go. I walked down stairs. Where's Gissel Taylor asked. She said she had allot of work to do so she's gonna stay behind I said. Uh no she isn't Taylor and the Jacks said and went upstairs. NOOO NOOO PUT ME DOWN is all I heard and I see them coming down with Gissel and she was kicking them. We started laughing. Put me down she said. No your coming with us they said and went outside and put her in the car. Ugh I hate you guys she said crossing her arms. You know you love us Taylor said getting into car. She just smiled. We all drove in different Cars. I was in the car with Taylor the Jacks Matt Gissel and Sammy.

We got out the car and we went to the entrance. Hey Gissel Hey Matt one of the guys at the booths said. Hey Paul they said and hugged. So how many wristbands he said. Ummm 14 Matt said okay coming right up he said and handed us the wrist bands. We all looked confused he just gave us this. Alright have fun kids he said and let us in. Alright are you guys really good friends with them or what Taylor asked. Gissel and Matt just laughed. My uncle owns this fair Gissel said. Oh that explains allot Jack.G said. I know it does Matt said. Well let's get to playing Gissel said and ran every where.

We were now playing the carnival games and so far we have all won at least one game. And we all had stuff animals. I was about to start playing a game when I feel a pair of hands around my waist. I know damn well it wasn't Gissel because she went to the restroom. I turned Around Can you please not touch me I asked as nice as I could and pushed her off gently. Awww come on you know you liked it she said putting her arms around my Neck. I actually didn't like it I said pushing her away but she wasn't getting the memo that I don't want her touching me.

Come on let's go back to my place She said trying to kiss me. I moved my head Wow your out of your mind I said and pushed her off me again. I started looking around for the guys. Taylor I screamed. He came running and when he saw the girl literally not letting go of me he tried getting her off. Come on girl get off him he said and grabbed her. Hey what's going on I heard Gissel voice say. Your boyfriend was trying to pull a move on me she said.

Gissel looked at me and the girl smirked. No Gissel that's not true Shawn didn't do anything I promise Taylor said. She nodded Your so full of it Maddison stop trying to ruin my life just stop haven't you caused enough damage in my life and now your trying to take away the only thing I care about and love she said her eyes getting glossy.

Well he deserves better She scoffed and went away. I turned to Gissel and embraced her in a hug. It's not true your perfect I said and lifted her chin and kissed her with so much passion. We pulled away. Alright love birds let's get back to the guys Taylor said laughing. We started laughing. We walked to the guys and we played more games and we then eventually when it got dark we left.

Gissel's P.O.V
I still can't believe she did that. I love Shawn and I never want to lose him. Alright the movie is over and I'm Tried Aaron said yawning. Alright there's three rooms available and you guys sleep in the movie room too it's really comfy Matt said. And in each room there's two beds so you guys figure it out I said. They all races up stairs. Me and Matt started laughing and we walked up stairs.

When we walk there we see them fighting. Alright I guess we can't let children to do this Matt said. Alright Cameron Nash you take that room I said pointing to it. Okay Jacob Lox and Sammy you take that room Matt said pointing to the other one. And Carter Arron take that other room I said. What about us the Jacks Hayes Shawn and Taylor said. Okay Jack Jack and Hayes you guys are the lucky ones you can chose the movie room which is really comfy or you can sleep in matts room I said.

They smirked We'll take the movie room they said. Alright it's across the corner I said they nodded and walked there. Alright Shawn you sleep With Gissel duh Matt said. And Taylor your gonna sleep in Gissel's extra bed in her room to make sure they don't do anything Matt said I rolled my eyes. Alright good night everybody I said and they all walked in there rooms. Me Shawn and Taylor walked in my room. Okay Taylor this is your very comfy bed I said pulling it out from under my bed.

Alright he said and jumped on the bed. I started laughing. And ground rules my closet draws and anything under the sink are off limit. You can use anything in my bathroom and in my mini fridge I said. They nodded Okay well I'ma go change i said. I grabbed some clothes and went to my bathroom and did my business and walked out and layed down. The boys did the same and they came back and laid down. We watched a movie. And in the middle of the movie I was drifting off into a slumber but I was so happy to be back in Shawn's arms.

There's Chapter 34

I hope you enjoyed. I also made it longer your welcome. I enjoyed writing it. And there was a little drama what do you think. Anyways. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K VOTES IT MEANS ALLOT. I love you guys so much 🙈🎀💕. Tell me in the Comments what do you Prefer Disney Movies or Horror movies. Bye Guys.
4 Votes=Update 2 Comments=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😜😝