Chapter 80 Bye Old Hello New

Matthew's P.O.V
Alright people let's make sure we have everything on the bus because we leave in 15 minutes Cameron said. We all nodded and we went to our hotel rooms and checked If we left anything which we didn't we went back to the bus. Alright all ready and good Jack.G said walking into the bus followed by the rest of the guys. Alright ready to leave Phillip said walking into the bus and closing the door. YES we all screamed and he just smiled. Alright let's get this show on the road He said and the bus engine started and we were on the road.

We were all running around the bus being idiots we are. Back on the road with the family Carter said cheering. Yes thank god We all said raising our glass of Arizona. I LOVE ALL YOU CRAZY MOTHER FUCKERS Taylor screamed which made us all laughed. We all drank up and went to go sit down in the lounge area. Hey have you guys seen Gissel I asked. They all nodded no.

I sighed and got up and went upstairs to see if she was in her bunk I lifted the curtain and I found her sleeping. I just laughed and closed the Curtain. And left back down stairs with the guys. She's sleeping I said. They all nodded Hey I was wondering could we add more people Jack.G asked. But isn't it to late to add people Lox asked. We all looked at each other unsure PHILLIP We all screamed. He came out of the kitchen and came to us. Yes you screamed he said ruffling his hair.

We just laughed So I was wondering if we could people Jack.G asked. Well we could but they wouldn't be main people get would be special guest he said we all nodded. Okay so who did you have in mind he asked. Well my friend Skate Jack.G said. He nodded Anyone else wanna add Phillip asked. Ooh my idiot friends Dillon and Mikey Taylor said laughing. Okay and who else wanna join In adding people Phillip said. Nobody we all said. He nodded Well call those people up and you invite them to meet us in San Diego he said. They nodded and he left.

Alright Skate said yeah he's coming Jack.G said putting his phone down. And the Idiots said sure why not Taylor said. Alright it's settled 3 more people Lox said smiling. YAS we all screamed. Oh yeah this is gonna be the best time ever he said turning up the music and started dancing like an idiot. We all laughed and did the same thing. We dance and sang like crazy people. We just had fun on this bus like old times.

Gissel's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of people being crazy and music. I just groaned and rubbed my eyes and sat up but to only get hit in the for head because of the bunk on top of me. Owwww I said rubbing my forehead and laying back down. I laid there and went on my phone when I got a text from Madison (Lol it's Madison Beer 😂 sorry if you don't like her 😕).

Text Convo

Madison💕👯: Hey bish what are you doing? 😂.

Gissel- Nothing Bish just woke up and hit my head lol 😂

Madison💕👯- lol wow so how is it being on the bus

Gissel- Good but I miss ya you weirdo

Madison💕👯- I miss ya too but I have to go but I'll be there in San Diego love you baby girl bye 👋💕

Gissel- Bye love ya too 💕👋

End of convo

I sighed and put my phone to charge I rolled out of the bunk and walked downstairs where I heard the music. I walked into the big lounge area and I see all the guys just on there phones. Hello my peeps I said sitting down next to Shawn. He just smiled and grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. Hey Gissel they all said. I waved Alright so when we get to San Diego can we get In&Out Taylor asked. But Taylor we got that yesterday and the day before and the day before that and so on Lox whined. I know but it's so good Please he begged. We just laughed Fine why not Jack.J said. We all nodded. I really don't care what we eat as long as I get food I said laughing. They all nodded in agreement.

-Skip the drive and Eating. There at the venue for the Show.

The show was starting in less than a 5 minutes. And the new people were here. Skate was here Dillon and Mikey and Lani and Angelina. Which was so cool and fun. And Madison and Andrea were here to support us. Alright first show who's excited Phillip asked smiling as we all got in a circle. We smiled Very excited we all said smiling. Alright get into the circle and let's pray and cheer he said. We all nodded and huddled and put our hands inside the circle.

Alright we would like to thank god for this journey and every opportunity that we have been offered and bless us on our first show thank so much AMEN Jack.G said. AMEN We all said. Alright 12345678910 WE ARE A FAMILY We screamed and thru our hands up and cheered. This amazing I'm so happy in this point in time in my. Life alright time to got on stage Phillip said. We nodded and ran for the stage. And when we got there I saw a big crowd of fans signs that had our names on it just made us smile. We are all family. We did the show it felt like old good times. Just being on that stage makes me look back at my life like wow it was really fucked up but now I'm golden.

This has been the most incredible journey of my life like honestly I couldn't wish for a better life right now. But this isn't the end of my journey. I hope to go farther and reach my biggest goals. I'm touring meeting my fans. I have an amazing boyfriend. I have a family that supports me to the fullest. And I have the most amazing brothers and sisters. And I have met some friends along the way.

This is the happiest since I've been since Bella. I guess I've surpass every mean and cruel opstical that life has thrown me. And this is just the being of my crazy journey. Well I guess you guys got a taste of what's it like to be Me Gissel Espinosa. Well I'll see you guys in the near future and maybe I will still be a vine YouTube girl and or A girl who is selling a bunch of albums. Or just a stay at home wife. But who know that's not up to me. Well this has been my journey of
Being Matthew Espinosa Little Sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MOON AND BACK AND BACK AGAIN 🙈💗🎀. 🚀🌑🚀🌍

So this is the end of my journey with this book. I love you guys so much from reading and Commenting and Voting. But most importantly for being my friend. I've made so many friends thru out this journey. This has truly been the time of my life writing this story. You guys are amazing people. I'm crying so much right now 😭😭 it's not even funny 😭😭. Anywhore I never imagined to get were my story was. Like honestly. I wrote this story when I was 12 and then I stopped for a long time and then I came back to it and I'm glad I did. This is the best thing in the world. But Hey Hey if your crying right now just like I am dry those tears because just like Gissel said. Lol me. "But this isn't the end of my journey". So dry those tears and wait for the sequel which will come out very very soon.  So yeah for the last time in this story say it or read it with me.

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜