Chapter 65 Insults

Gissel's P.O.V
I wake up with Shawn next to me and Fluffy on top of us. I smile and send him to bother Taylor which he is finally on his bed. I see that fluffy is now cuddling with Taylor which still makes me laugh. I look back at Shawn and I see that he has his face buried in the crook of my neck. I smile and play with his soft hair. He's perfect his smile his soft hair the way his lazy looks and just his laugh. I just lay there and admire his flawless face.

Baby you know you don't have to look at my me when I sleep he said his face still Buried into my neck. I just laugh who says I'm looking at you I said trying to cover up because I know I've been caught. Oh I know your staring at me he said lifting his head up. Ugh fine what ever I've been caught I said and got up. No get back here he said and grabbed my waist and pulled me back. Shawn stop I need to take a shower and get ready I said.

No mam your not leaving he said please Shawn I said. Umm no he said. Shawn please I said. Fine go ahead he said and let me go. And I stood up. Thank you baby I said and kissed his cheek he smiled and I went to my suit case I grabbed a Shawn Medes baseball tee with Hollister short shorts and my undergarments and phone.

I curled my hair after the shower and I apply my light make up. I looked at my self one more time and I thought I looked good. I smiled and decided I haven't taken a selfie In a while I got my phone from the sink counter and I started to take random mirror selfies. I started laughing at my self at how stupid I looked like.

I stopped and gathered my stuff and walked out the restroom room. I put my clothes in a bag and put it in my suitcase. I laid down on my bed and just went on my phone. I'm glad you finally finished Shawn said and walked into the restroom. I laughed and just laid there Taylor come lay with me I whined. He laughed and came and laid with me. We just talked about random stuff. Time past and we were all ready for our day

We were walking down for breakfast with the guys and I was walking next to Carter and That girl ugh she's still here. Which was over past annoying. I didn't care about the girl but what hurt more was carter I didn't even offend him but what ever. Shawn can I get on your back I asked. He smiled Of course babe he said. He bent over and I jumped and he started running and we beat everybody to the room. We saw a breakfast buffet. I grabbed a plate and started to pile it with food.

Damn Gissel you sure like to eat you fat ass Carter said getting next to me. I rolled my eyes Yeah I do got a problem with that I said and walked away and went to sit at the table alone trying to hold back the tears. I started to eat my scrambled eggs when that girl came and sat next to me I rolled my eyes.

Carter was right you do eat allot she said looking into my eyes. I rolled my eyes , And my thoughts were right your a one night stand whore I said looking over her outfit pure slut. She gave me abglare and got up and left the table and the room I just started laughing.

Shawn's P.O.V
I was getting food when Carter came next to Gissel. Damn Gissel you really like to eat you fat ass he said. That threw me over board. Yeah I do got a problem with that she said and walked away and went to sit alone at a table. I know she did everything she could not to cry. I went up to Carter. Okay I understand you don't like her but you didn't have to be a rude ass hole so don't talk to Gissel don't look at her or even be near her or I'll whoop your ass I said with rage in my voice getting in his face.

He looked at me shocked he just nodded. I walked away from him and all the guys looked at me confused. Taylor and Matt came to me. Are you alright man they asked. No man he's being an asshole to Gissel I don't like that he's not going to treat her like that around me I said trying to calm down. Thank you for defending her Matt said. No problem she's my girlfriend I will defend her to the end I said. And I left to the table.

I sat down next to Gissel and tried my best to calm down. But I couldn't. I guess Gissel noticed. Baby what's wrong she asked grabbing my hand. Nothing just some thing I said. It's gonna be okay just talk to me when your ready she said and kissed my cheek. She started to run circles in my hand and it calmed me down. The rest of the guys came and ate there food. I tried my best not to glare at Carter.

There's Chapter 65

How did I do ? Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed I enjoyed writing. Anywhore so yeah is there to much drama or is it just enough. I love you guys so much 🙈💕💗. Bye guys 👋. 4 Votes=Update 2 Comments=Update

Stay Gucci 👌😝😜