Chapter 23

While Camila was on the airplane, Dinah facetimed her.

Camila enjoyed seeing her best friend make jokes, making them both laugh and feel like they weren't miles away.

Dinah facetimed her the whole time Camila was on the airplane, not even letting Lauren get a chance to FaceTime her directly.

Once Camila landed, that's when Dinah and her finally got off FaceTime.

Camila walked off the airplane and was already seeing flashes surrounding someone who was going over to her.

"Camila!" Ed exclaimed and Camila grinned running over to him, giving him a hug.

"Ed!"

"How are you? How was the flight?"

"Great! It was nice, soothing." Camila smiled.

"C'mon and just ignore the paps." Ed said as he started walking.

His bodyguards grabbed Camila's luggage and walked the two towards over to a long black limo, going inside of it, as it then drove off.

"Anyways, we'll be meeting up with Taylor at the stadium. She's performing right before us and then Vance Joy, then you, then me. So keep in mind that we're performing right after her." Ed said with a smile.

"Yeah, sounds great." Camila smiled at Ed.

-

Lauren was pacing around her room when Normani went inside.

"Laurenza! What are you doing?" Normani asked.

"What am I going to do?! All these people that'll be on that tour are already flirting with Camz on Twitter!"

"First, calm down." Normani said pulling Lauren's hand for her to sit on the bed.

"Second, she's with you, she's your girlfriend, Laur. Don't be so worried."

"That's true. I shouldn't be worried, I should be just fine." Lauren reassured herself.

"Exactly, so let's go out for some lunch and meet up with Dinah at Ally's bakery. Alright?"

"Yeah, yeah. Alright, let's go." Lauren said exhaling a deep breath.

-

"Give it up for the lovely lady, YouTube sensation, Camila Cabello!" The background DJ announced.

The lights dimmed, darkening the area while Camila quickly went to the middle of the stage.

Once the lights flashed, Camila raised her hands and made a stance as she looked around at the crowd.

Camila grinned seeing the crowd yelling her name and cheering.

She loved the vibe it gave her, the music started and Camila started to sing.

"If you could take my pulse right now..."

-

Lauren laid in her bed with her laptop on her lap watching Camila sing on a live stream.

Lauren was also strolling through Twitter, with a jealous sneer on her face.

'@KianLawley: @camilacabello97 bowling jus got a lil bit easier🎳👼' with Camila's live stream playing at the bowling center on the TV.

Lauren made a disgusted face and decided to tweet him.

'@LaurenJauregui: @KianLawley @camilacabello97 stay in your lane buddy😊😊😊'