Chapter 34

Camila went back in the cabin and cried her eyes out. She couldn't even fall back asleep because she was so tired of what was happening around her, she didn't want to sleep and wake up remembering that Lauren had broken her heart and walked out the door.

Camila wanted to find out more of why Lauren decided it was a great idea to just walk out the door and get in the cab without any previous warning that something was wrong. Ally awoke from hearing Camila's cries and sniffles.

Ally went to the living room and saw Camila curled up in a ball, sobbing. Ally quickly ran to Camila and hugged her.

"Mila! What happened?!" Ally asked alarmed.

"She...left.....Ally." Camila struggled to find her words.

"She? Who?" Ally asked curiously.

"Lo- Lauren left." Camila cried. Ally was in disbelief. She could've never guessed that Lauren would intentionally leave. Lauren seemed so upbeat with everyone and suggested that everyone should hang out.

"Maybe she'll come back, maybe she's just getting some more food." Ally said softly rubbing Camila's back.

Camila tried to talk but her words were stuck in her throat, she couldn't speak. "Sh, calm yourself then talk when you can." Ally whispered and Camila could only nod.

A few minutes later, Camila calmed down but she was still uncontrollably sobbing and tears slipped out of her eyes.

"You...don't understand, Ally," Camila's voice cracked.

"You didn't see her grab her bags and walk out of the door while...while I was crying for her to come back. You didn't see her get in the cab when...when I..I was yelling at her to stop. She left, Ally. She left. GOD DAMN IT, SHE FUCKING LEFT, ALLY. She got in that stupid cab and I ran after her, god damn it! No, it wasn't enough, I guess I wasn't enough,"

"And now, news and headlines are going to hear about this and what? I have to fucking act like everything's alright. Like, like....she didn't walk out on me. But she did. I can't believe I even trusted her!" Camila exclaimed, and tears started to fall rapidly down her cheeks.

"Hey....hey. Mila!" Ally wiped Camila's tears with her thumb.

"We're going to get to the bottom of this. You...you don't have to say anything you don't want to say to the people. They don't need to know anything if you don't say anything. We'll find her and we'll talk-"

"I"m done talking with her, Ally. I threatened her. I said once she left, I was done with her, I would never forgive her again." Camila interrupted Ally.

"Camila, let's just think about this-" Ally started again but was interrupted by Camila again.

"Oh, I've thought about it, Ally. Can...can you imagine telling someone you desperately love that's leaving you to come back and you're telling them all these things....you tell them you love them and beg them to stay but then they end up leaving...? She made her fucking choice, Ally. But, I..I..would..." Camila trailed off.

"You would what?" Ally asked.

"I don't think I couldn't ever not forgive her. I think I'd always choose her. Out of billions of people, I would and will always choose her. I want her back, Ally. I just want her." Camila exhaled a big tired sigh.

"She hurt you, Mila and she knew what she was doing...and honestly, that's something that troubles me. But, I love you two, you know that but if you see her, please don't forgive so easily without finding the reason why she left. Why she walked out." Ally said then took a big gulp.