Chapter 4

"This is really good pizza. It's a beautiful piece of pizza, it's beautiful just like your face. Whole lotta beauty in this pizza." Camila commented gazing at the slice of pizza in her hand.

Lauren slightly blushed as she bit into her pizza.

"I'm so happy you like pizza, if you didn't, I would have to unfriend you and I would hate to do that."

"Oh really? So you'd unfriend me if I didn't like pizza?"

"I think I would for a day then miss you and befriend you again."

"A day, huh?"

"Okay, more like two hours because I would miss you a lot. Like a lot a lot." Camila reassured with a cheeky smile.

Lauren rolled her eyes, giving out a light chuckle.

Lauren watched Camila eat her pizza as she also was eating hers.

"Lauuuuren." Camila sang trying to get her attention.

"Lauren........Lauren..." Camila was trying to muster up what her last name was. Guatemala? No way, that couldn't be her last name! Camila thought to herself.

"LO!" Camila exclaimed, grabbing her thigh.

The contact made Lauren jump a bit as it send shivers up her thigh.

"Yeah?" Lauren blinked her eyes repeatedly.

"What's your last name?" Camila asked curiously.

"Why? Trying to see what your future last name will be?" Lauren teased around a bit.

"Lauren," Camila whined.

"Jauregui."

"Jaure- WHAT?" Camila furrowed her eyebrows.

"Say it with me," Lauren said as she held Camila's chin and directed her head to look at her.

"Her," Lauren started, staring at Camila's lips.

"Her,"

"Re,"

"Re," Camila repeated.

"Gui." Lauren said while Camila repeated it.

"Lauren Jauregui!" Camila smiled, seeing that she achieved saying her name.

"Good job," Lauren chuckled.

-

Camila and Lauren had bonded a lot more throughout the days.

Lauren was now outside of Camila's door, to pick her up and drop her off at school.

Yeah, Lauren liked her that much.

Lauren knocked on the door a couple of times and took a step back.

The door opened up and Lauren saw a smaller version of Camila standing there with a big smile.

"Hi," Lauren grinned.

"Hi, you wanna come in? You seem nice! I'm Sofi." Sofi said grabbing Lauren's hand.

Lauren chuckled lightly at how alike her and Camila were.

"Sofi, don't let anyone you don't know in!" Lauren heard Camila's raspy voice shout from up the stairs.

"I do know her! She's like you described to me, Kaks! The pretty girl with green eyes and long, black or brown hair, I can't really tell. Her hair is so pretty though." Sofi flashed Lauren a smile while Lauren's mind was on the thought that Camila had talked about her to her sister.