Epilogue

- 6 years later -

" Are you so busy that we can't have at least have a small date night." 

Taeyeon stepped into Lisa's office holding a small glass of wine for her.

" I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean to forget, I was trying to finish up going over my schedule." Lisa smiled and stood up taking the glass of wine in her hand and leaning forward to give Taeyeon a kiss.

"It's okay I know how busy you get,  the world's top model never has time for me."

"It's not like that, you know I'd put you first always." Lisa pouted and put the glass down and wrapped both arms around Taeyeon's waist and hugged her tightly. Lisa loved Taeyeon so much, there was honestly perks to having your girlfriend as your manager. 

"I know love, also you were invited to Seoul fashion week again, are you going to go this time?"

Lisa sighed, she hadn't been in Seoul since she graduated from high school. Being in Seoul made her think of her ex. The ex who said that she'd always be there for her but still left her and never contacted her again.

"I'm going to go this time so they stop asking." 

Lisa plopped back down in her office chair and began to look back at her schedule to figure out what she had to move around to go to fashion week.

"It will be fun, I'll go with you, plus I haven't been in Korea since I was in primary school."

"You sound more excited than me."

"Well I do get to see my beautiful girlfriend walk down the runway and I get to eat hot pot, it's a win win."  Taeyeon pulled Lisa gently by the hair and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead.

"The trip will be fine, I promise."

-

"Sowon! Have you gotten a response from the list of models that was made. I need to know who's available and who's not.

"Yes, all of their management has responded and said that they'll be here in time except one who's manager said she'll get back to me."

"Who was it? Because if their not that popular then I won't put her in my show."

"It was Lalisa Manoban."

Joohyun went to speak but the words got stuck in her throat. She hadn't heard that word in six years. When she had left for Busan six years earlier she had hesitated to contact Lisa and felt bad about it, later on she went back to Seoul to try and reconnect with her Lisa had already left and gone away to Paris. 

"Let me know when her manager gets back to you."