25.

(This song is basically the theme of the chapter)

Lisa had only two days left until the competition now, so all of her focus had to be on perfecting her performance. 

She walked through the school hallways to get to her next class and as she was walking a dance flyer caught her attention.

The homecoming dance.

The dance that she and Irene were supposed to go to together.

The dance was on the same day as her competition so even if she did go to the dance with Irene she would still miss the majority of it.

"Lisa."

Lisa's thoughts were interrupted by someone calling her name. She looked up from the dance flyer and saw Jisoo, Rosé, and Jennie.

"Hey guys." Lisa smiled warmly but a bit nervous. She hadn't really been talked to Jennie since their argument and she hadn't talked Rosé  or Jisoo since the breakup between her and Irene. She basically shut her friends out of her life.

"So you're going to London?" Rosé softly mumbled with a sad look on her face.

"If I win the contest then yes."

A sad silence floated between the four. Never had they ever thought that these kind of things would happen. They had always been the happy quartet that did everything together by these days they all kinda separated. 

"I know you want to win but please don't leave Lisa." Jennie walked forward and softly grabbed Lisa's hand. She literally pleaded with Lisa in her facial expressions.

"Jen........" Lisa went to speak but the words just wouldn't come out. The feeling of sadness sat at the bottom of her throat making her feel like she was going to cry. Lisa did not want to leave anyone but winning and getting to go to London was something she probably would never get again.

Before anyone could say anything the bell rang signaling that the girls should get to class.

"I've got to go but I'll catch up with you guys later." Lisa mumbled running off to her history class. She sat down at a desk in the back and laid her down on the table, listening to the teacher go on and on about some war they had learned about already.

Lisa's thoughts soon got the best of and all she could think about were her friends, the competition, and Irene. She wanted to win a trip to London but she felt so bad for leaving her friends. 

"Miss Manoban? Are you alright?"

Ms. Kwon asked as she stood in front of Lisa's desk causing the other students to ease drop. Lisa looked up and realized she had been crying.

"Can I be excused?" Lisa wipes her tears as the teacher nods, watching Lisa rush out with her book bag.

The girl immediately goes to the bathroom, locking herself in the last stall.

"Pull yourself together." She groaned taking a few deep breaths before exiting the stall and going to the sink to wash her face. She turned the faucet on, letting the cool water drip down the brought it to her face, loving the sensation the cool water brought her.

Once she finished, she reached over and ripped off a piece of paper towel and used it to pat her face dry.

"Lisa unnie? Are you alright?" 

Lisa looked up and make eye contact with Yeri through the bathroom mirror.

"Yeah of course, what's up?"