13.

ty so mucchhhh for 400 votes ily

Lisa sat in on her bed wondering if she should go to Irene's room. It was literally right next to hers and she felt like something was off with Irene. Usually the older would either insult her or say something funny but this time she did neither.

"I should go check on her." Lisa said quietly as she got up from her bed and tiptoed to in front of Irene's bedroom door. Lisa let out a breath before knocking on Irene's door and getting a small "come in". Lisa entered and saw Irene laying on her bed with a tear stained face.

"What's up Manoban?" Irene sniffed a bit rubbing her eyes.

"I just wanted to check up on you.....you didn't seem okay." Lisa mumbled walking further into the room and sitting on Irene's bed. The two sat in silence for a bit before Lisa asked if she could hug her, Irene nodded and Lisa scooted closer to her and wrapped her arms around the older.

"I was so mean to you, why are you nice to me." Irene asked looking up at the younger who just smiled.

"No matter how hard I tried I could never get back at you so I gave up honestly. You're not so bad when you're like this."

"Gee thanks."

"No I mean it, you're kind of sweet." Lisa smiled down at Irene and the two girls hugged a bit longer before turning it into a cuddle session.

"Y'know with all of my hookups we never really cuddled after but I like this." Irene mumbled, burying her face into the back of Lisa.

"Is this your way of saying we should hook up?"

"I mean we could."

"Irene!" The older laughed at Lisa's reaction and sat up to look at her.

"Let's go out."

Just some Lisrene fluff and maybe some jealous jennie in the next chapter