"I really don't deserve a brother like you. Thanks Arthur." I pulled him into a hug. I love my brother.

"You do Caleb."

🌹CLARISSA POV🌹

"From the look of things mom, Caleb is ready to loose the throne."

"That shouldn't be our problem. You should try to get close to Arthur since Caleb is willing to loose the throne for that stupid girl."

"Arthur wouldn't even look at me. He is just like Caleb. He loves his brother too much. Doing that would be effortless.'

"Who told that? Arthur is also a man. You should seduce him, or don't you want to be a queen?"

"Of course mom. I wanna be a queen."

"That reminds me. I'm taking you somewhere today."

"Where is that mom?"

"To meet your brother."

"You never told me I had a brother."

"You do but from another father. At the time I birthed him, I was a teenager so I put him up for adoption cause I didn't want to have a baby."

"Fuck mom. How could you hide this from me?"

"I'm really sorry for keeping this away from you but I only found him recently."

"I still have the right to know mom. It hurts to be kept in the dark. Where is he mom?"

"Moscow, and he has your rival for the prince." Mom smiled.

"Stacy?" A smile crept on my face. Now is the time to revenge for what she did to me.

"How are we gonna get to Russia mom. I really want to deal with that bitch for what she did to me."

"Your brother is gonna send a chopper. He has a lot of money."

"I can't wait to pull out her hair." I smile. She's definitely gonna pay for what she did to me.

* * *

"Hey mom. How was the ride here."

"Nice. I never believed I will get to fly in my son's helicopter. I'm proud of you son."

"Thanks mom. And she is?" He asked referring to me.

"Clarissa this is Collins your brother. Collins your sister Clarissa."

"I have a very beautiful sister."

"You don't look bad yourself. I wanna see Stacy."

"How do you know Stacy?"

"She is the bitch who stole the heart of my prince."

"I won't have you call her names but if you want to see her then follow me."

He led us into a room where Stacy was and sat beside her. She looked pale, an oxygen tube and drip was fixed on her. She didn't look like the Stacy who was full of life instead she looked lifeless. I hate her yes, but I don't think I want this for her.

"What happened to her?" I ask.

"She was shot and she has been like this since yesterday."

"Yesterday? What time exactly?"

"At about ten. Why do you ask?"

"Judging by the fact that Moscow is 2 hours ahead of London, that was exact the time Caleb left the alter because of her. Like he felt something was wrong. I don't want to believe they share a bond."

"I don't give a shit about their fucked up bond. Stacy is mine and I will do every thing it takes to break that bond."

"Now you are talking my son. If she refuses you force her. Make her obey your orders. You should also get her pregnant that way she will have no choice than to remain with you cause Caleb will never take her back."

"You are right mom. But each time I try to have sex with her she always refuses."

"Then force her..."

"Mom?"

"Shut up. Don't tell me you feel pity for her. You should work on getting Caleb back or even his brother. You don't want to miss this golden opportunity, do you?"

"Ok mom." I tell her and take a glance at Stacy. She doesn't look too good. I shouldn't care anyways, she's my enemy.

🌹CALEB POV🌹

☎ "Hello"

☎ "We found Stacy....

......

Will Collins listen to his mother's advice and rape Stacy? Will Caleb get there on time? Watch out for the next chapter!!

Don't forget to vote and comment guys. I love you all. Please share.