Til we Meet again

August got up off the bed and went to the bathroom i heard him turn the shower on he opened the door and asked me to go to his car and get him his duffle bag. i walked outside it was nice and brezzy i went to his car and opened the door and went in the backseat and grabbed his bag and seen some red lace underwear under the bag once i picked the bag up. i looked at them and grabbed a pen i took them to the house he was out of the shower and dryin off in the room i walked in sitting the duffle bag on the bed along with the underwear.

"thanks baybeh" he said grabbing the bag i watched him go thru his bag and act like he didnt see them red panties on the bed .

"august?" i said loudly he looked at me

"why you yelling,i'm right here"

"august who else you fucking huh"

"what are you talking about"

" i went to the car and i seen these in your backseat on the floor, now who else are you fucking"

" man chill out with all that " he said shaking his head

"no no i'm not,now answer my fucking question"

"listen i aint answering shit you not mah fucking girl so chill i'm a grown ass man i fuck who i want when i wont" he said putting his clothes on..

"August so i can fuck who i want and you cool with that , is that what you sayin"

"man do what you want you not mah girl thats what tha fuck i'm saying, i tell yo ass get mah duffle bag you come back and bring me some panties too i aint ask you to go searching my car like a damn cop" i stood there looking at him shaking my head i couldnt believe this nigga. one thing i dont do i dont sleep around if i'm fucking with you i'm fucking with you relationship or not.

"you ready" he said grabbing his keys

"no i'm not i will take myself to work"

"ight ..i will see you around then" he got his stuff and walked out the door.

*2 years and six months later*

August and i lost contact with each other from that moment it was upsetting the level of disrespect that he showed me. i moved to Califorina with Ray finished school and made a little name for myself we both started working at Lashed in Encino California we realized that we could handle our own business. we worked our asses off to get where we were today and the girl Asia helped me out alot with getting different connects cause she was from LA, i was driving down malrose and i got a call from my dad.

"hey daddy" i said putting him on speaker phone

"hey punkin you all packed up for the weekend"

"of course daddy i know i havent been home for our family bbqs"

"yes babygirl i know but you coming now thats all that matters what time your flights hit atl?"

" i think at like 10 in the morning, i got a rental car so you dont have to pick me up" i said turning into my parking spot

"oh ok honey well i love you and see you tomorrow morning"

"ok daddy love you too"

we hung the phone up and i parked my car i got out and started walking towards the elevortor in my building leading to my apartment. i opened my door sitting all my things on the counter i checked my voicemail. and flooped down on my sofa and went to sleep.

"maliyah girl get up you gone be late for your flight" i opened my eyes hearing Rays voice

"oh shit what time is it" i said looking at him