Maliyah Maliyah

the Next day i woke up bright and earily ya girl had the best sleep of her life . the best part about starting your day waking up to the smell of bacon. This guy was making breakfest. i went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face and went to the kitchen area where the good smell was coming from.

"good morning, arent we up earily" i seen him smirking

"haha i made breakfest some eggs bacon and pancakes" i walked over to him picking a slice of bacon off the cooling rack it was on.

"so i made all this food and you aint gone kiss the cheif, where they do that at tho" he said taking the bacon out of my hand eating it. i stood on my tipy toes and kissed him on the cheek.

"thank you Cheif August"

" Ah kiss on the cheek really tho bring dat ass here ta daddy" he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. "naw thats more like it, what time we leaving?"

"later today around 230 you need to pack right" i said walking over to the table.

"yea i guess so, Listen I'm a nigxa ion need to pack alot of unessasary shit like yall women do" he said bringing my plate to the table. he sat down and ate with me and he got a phone call.

"yo wud it do" he sat there for a moment with a serious look on his face and then he set his phone back on the table.

" who was that " i said taking a bite of toast.

"umm that was my manager i gotta go handle a few thangs and i'll hit you up when i'm finshed" he said getting up from the table kissing me on my forehead.

" umm so you not going to be back in time huh"

"prolly not can i meet you there txt me the address, I promise ima be therr" he said grabbing his phone putting it in his pocket.

"aight" i walked him out and kissed him once more before he left.

"dont start cause i will fuck you right now, trying to kiss me all sexy and shit" he said smiling

"i cant with you gone leave you tew much this morning" i said pushing him out the front door.

"nah dont push me" he stood there making it hard for me to move him,

"really August, i'm done bye" i walked away leaving him in the doorway. All of a sudden i felt his arms wrap around me carrying me over his shoulder cave man style to my room.

" WHAT THE HELL!!" I Said laughing hard

"nah you think i'm playin" he dropped me on the bed i couldnt control my laughter he got on top of me.

"oh mah gosh August i thought you was leaving" i said laughing still

"nah give me five minutes maybe four minutes " he said grabbing my legs wrapping them around his waist. he leaned down and kissed me and got up off the bed he pulled my underwear down and threw them on the other side of the room. He wonted me to turn over he put his hands on my butt giving it a slap. he slid himself inside me using my hips to hold on while he hit it from the back . 3 minutes later he was done i felt some type of way and i looked at him.

"August, Really what happened to five minutes" i said getting up off the bed

"well that aint my fault dont blame that on me that was all you" he said putting back on his pants. "aight i'm call you when i'm done baybeh" he kissed me goodbye and i walked him to the door again and closed it behind him.

I packed up everything and my cousin came over to head out with me i loaded up my car with my bags and few other things my momma asked for we had a long little drive to shavanah for this family bbq. the cool thing about these family bbq's we have every year we do it at my grandpa and grandmas house on the country side. they had this beautiful house out that way and my dads side all the kids and grandkids would get together and chill hangout it was dope. Once everything was packed away we hopped in the car and head south towards our destination. August had text me and i txt him back the address..

Few hours later

we arrived at my grandma's and grandpa's house i heard my momma and daddy talking all loud and shit. i walked in the room and their face lit up instantly.

"hey yall" i said with my arms out for hugs.

"hey babygirl," my dad said.we started to put all of our stuff away and pick our rooms Steph and i shared a room and i got a text from August saying that he was outside. i got up and went downstairs and he was standing next to his car looking nervious. i greeted him with a big hug and a kiss .

" why you look so nervious" i said holding his hand

"man cause i'm here with a bunch of people ion even know and ya dad do he know im coming ion wanna be fighting know old man ah nothing" he said laughing

" yea you gone be coo my family are really nice people dont trip" i walked in the house with August holdng my hand and walked him into the kitchedn where my dad was.

"daddy this is my friend August" my dad had this look on his face that said everything

"Oh August as in the month" he said walking towards us.

"yes August as in the month, how you doing" August said holding out his hand to shake my dads.

"oh ok my name is Charles Stevenson, but you can call me dectective Stevenson" my dad shook his hand but he had this look on his face like try me.

"oh you a cop or something thats dope" he said trying not to feed into my dads threat.

"no not a cop a Dectective there is a difference" he said drinking his beer.