Photoshoot

August and i have been talking alot more and spending more time with each other we both are very busy so we know that it would be stressful to get into a relationship and besides thats something that i'm not ready for on my end but we both have that understanding so we dont expect nothing. i had to go down to Magic City at 12 to meet up with Asia for the photoshoot . i thought i should call Stephanie being that i never called her. i finished getting dressed and grabbed my phone off the charger and it started to ring in my hand.

"hello who" i said grabbing my purse

"umm what are doing liyah?" Stephanie said,

" bout to head out i have somethin to do why whats up"

" oh lemme go with you since yo ass cant help me shop"

" umm well i'm leaving now" i said unlocking the door

" ok thats good cause i'm pulling in to the parking lot"

i walked to the parking lot and i seen her parked right in front in her black honda, i turned around and closed my door making sure to lock everything up before i left . i walked over to her car and she rolled down the window .

"you wana ride with me" i asked her

"nah come with me where you gotta go" she said while i was getting in the car

" magic city"

"umm what yo ass doing over at a strip club" she said pulling out the parking lot

" oh Ray hooked me up with his home girl so i'm going to her makeup for a calender spread" i said putting my seatbelt on.

"oh girl i was bout to say" she said smiling

"what you was going to say"

"you know yo daddy would throw a fit if you was doing that" she said laughing

"good thing i dont have to do that" i said looking out the window ..

45 minutes later we arrived at the club and this big ass guy checked my stuff and patted me down and Stephanie before he let us in. i grabbed all my stuff and made my way to the dressing room i never seen so much ass in my life it was crazy i found Asia she was sitting down in her chair doing her hair putting them in flexi rods. i walked over to her with my rolling make up bag.

" hey Asia, how are you" she was on the phone when i walked up to her.

"Denise lemme call you back ole girl her to do my make up," she then hung the phone up .

" hey sorry bout that"

"oh your good dont trip, i'm have you start on those two girls over there, Candy, Mimi, yall come over here right quick" the two girl came walking over to us one was a pretty brown complexion and the other girl mimi was white. " this is Maliyah, she here to do yall make up, Maliyah this Candy and Mimi,"

"hey yall" i said trying not to look at Candy breast they were completely naked i was distracted.

"hey" they bothed waved at me. i followed them to their sation and started on their make up i couldnt help but over here one of the girls saying how much they made in one night 2000 dollars off of one person if he got some bread to spend.

"girl ya know tha ballers going to be in here tanight" candy said with her eyes closed as i put eyeshadow on.

"oh who supposed to be coming tonight " Mimi said fixing her hair.

"mmm 2 chains girl now you know them niggas bout to drop some bread" candy said smiling

"i'm sorry but how much yall make in a month?" i said grabbing some concealer

"average we make about 5 to 6 thousand dollars " she said ..

"get out you lying i need to get a new job shit" i said laughin

" you should you have a nice body from what i can see" Mimi said smiling ..

i finished their make up and went to do Asias make up.. it didnt take me long Asia had really flawless skin so it made it super easy to do her face she didnt have acne scars or blemishes.

" Asia can i ask you something"

" sure go ahead"

" what would i have to do to get a job here"

" oh well for starters you need to have a nice shape looked good and have tough ass skinn" she said smiling in the mirror

"oh and is there like application you fill out" i said putting all my stuff away..

" you wana be a striper or something"

" well no, i just need to get a certain amount of money so i can pay for comsotelogy school"

" oh how much is it"

"well to take the whole course it 20 grande, and the job i have now it will take forever to get there"

" oh well you got mah number call me and i can have you sit down and talk to Big Daddy"

"oh ok" she paid me the money for doing the girls and her makeup crazy part i didnt even bother asking how much they was willing to pay they paid me 800 dollars.