Ah yeah

August left out and I stayed home with nothing to do I really wanted to spend the day with him. the rest of the day went by and I lounged around like a straight loser and took a shower i put on the tv . i watched countless reruns after reruns then i got a text it was August when i heard his alert i got exited. i opened the text msg to see what he had to say. i looked at the time it was 1030 i opened the text and as soon as i opened the txt he was calling me.

"hello" i said answering the phone

"why you aint txt me back" he said in slurred low voice

"are you drunk august ?

" man, open da doe" i heard him suck his teeth i got up off the couch and went to the door he was standing leaning against the doorframe when i opened it the door for him i moved to the side allowing him inside of the house.

"August you drove over here drunk"

"man you ask too too many questions" he said holding a bottle of ciroc i had this feeling he was going to piss me off. i closed the door and rolled my eyes and went back to sitting on the couch. i heard him in the kitchen grabbing something to munch on.

"baybeh, baybeh"

"yea aug"

"Eww dont act like that i needa put you back in yo place huh," then he started mumbling something he walked over to me and set next to me on the couch.

"yo wud it do liyah y you tripping right naw"

"I'm not tri" he grabbed my face and kissed me

" i know what you want you stil mad cause daddy had ta leave huh, naw dont answer that i got you baybeh" he said getting up from the couch walking over the dinning room table taking his keys out of his pockets and putting them on the table. he took his shirt off and his pants standing there taking the bottle to the head he drank the remaining in the bottle.

"come on lemme give you what you been waiting for" he said with a smirk on his face. i looked over at him trying not to laugh. he stood there in his briefs and there was no hiding he was ready he looked over at me licking his lips. I cant deny i wanted him and i couldnt control my eyes they kept going back to his crotch.

" i know you want some music you wana feel sexy huh" he walked over to my radio system and put on usher. He looked at me and walked to my room coming back out with my pillow and my blanket he pushed my coffee table out the way and laid the blanket down and put the pillow down on the floor.

"c'mere baybeh" he said laying down on the floor

"august you are too much for me "i got down on the floor with him and he didnt waist no time he got on top of me and went to work .. he kissed me from my head to my stomach pulling off my underware i opened my legs and he got inbetween them. He kissed my inner thighs and looked up at me and and licked his lips putting his mouth on my lower lips.i grabbed his head and put him closer to me this was the best feeling ever his lips did wonders to me. once he realized that i was enjoying myself as always he had to torture me. he got up and sat on his knees looking at me licking my juices off his lips.

" get up baybeh i want you do dance for daddy" he walked over grabbing a chair hard as ever how ever i took my shirt off and i was in my bra . he set down i start winding slow and went down between his legs he grabbed a hand full of my hair in his hands i looked him in his eyes and they were filled with so much lust. i got up and started twerking my ass on him i looked back at him. i sat on top of him grinding on him. i got back up and i pulled his briefs down exposing his penis and my lawd it was hard as a work he looked down at it and back at me.

"what you gon do with it baybeh" he said that so sexy i sat on it and he let out a moan.

"damn girl" i was riding him in the chair he put his hands on my breast sucking on my nipples

"you like that" i said bouncing up and down on him he didnt say nothing just put his head back. he lefted me up off the chair carrying to my room kissing my on my neck and chest. August laid me down on the bed and told me to turn over he wonted to hit it from the back . i felt him inside me two good strokes and i came. he didnt hold back he kept going deeper the pain i felt was a mix of pleasure. i let out loud moans and he speed up and slapped me on my ass he pulled himself out of me and came all over my ass.

"damn fuck , that shit damn, ion know you aint right" he grabbed a warm rag wipping my ass down.

"whats is wrong"

"girl i just gave you some good dick," he said smiling i got up off the bed to go to the restroom my legs felt like noodles i had to hold on to the wall my hips where sore he really did a number on me. i came back five minutes later he was knocked out in the bed under the covers.

"the next day"

i woke up August was still sleep i took a shower and got ready for work his phone was ringing and i heard him answer it i walked out the bathroom and saw his tall ass standing on the phone ass hole naked. He got off the phone staring at me.

" where you goin"

" i have to be at work in a few hours why"

"cause i wanted to take you with me somewhere"

" i get off at two we can do somethin then get dressed and take me to work"

" Why i gotta take you to work whats wrong with your car" he said sitting back down on the bed

"nothing but since i put that ass ta sleep lastnight thats the least you can do nah hurry dat ass up boi"

" oh is that right aint like i didnt put in work i remember yo ass couldnt walk and from the looks of ya limping you still cant" he said laugin

" August shut up and come on" i stale faced him.