chilling

I walked out of the room and he was sitting on my sofa with a smirk on his face...

he got up and walked over to me...pulling me into a hug..

"w'd up girl ' he said wrapping his arms around me. "I'm almost ready, you want something ta drink?" just then my Cousin Staphanie cleared her throat being all dramatic we both looked at her as she looked at us.

"umm soo we have no home training Liyah" she said crossing her arms.

"oohhh yea sorry August this is my loud loving cousin Staphanie" she slapped me on my arm ...

"I am not loud.. hello its nice to meet you August" she smilled .. I just looked at her and walked over to the Kitchen getting him a Gatorade.

"dont try to be all proper naw" I said walking over giving him the bottle of Gatorade, she jus flipped me off I laughed.

"I'll be right back" I said walking back into my room to put on my shoes and grab my sweater. I got a txt while putting on my shoe I hit the screen and seen it was from August.

August- why you soo damn fine girl..

Maliyah- omg what am I goin ta do with you lol.

I finally put my shoes on and headed out the room seeing my cousin was putting a pizza in the oven.

"where yall goin since ima be stuck here like a loser" Staphanie said turning the timer on.

"ima take yo fine ass cousin to the movies right quick then bring her home an tear dat ass up" he said smiling putting his lips to the container. .

"August !!! shut up " I threw my keys at him "oh thats not what we doing shiddd" I side eyed him .

"we just going to the movies Staphanie" she was smiling too hard for me.

"I like him" she said taking a bag of Popcorn out of the microwave pouring it into a bowl. I rolled my eyes at her and signaled for August that I was ready.I walked to the door and he got up walking behind me wrapping his arms around my neck kissing my cheek. I had a smile on my face we walked out the house towards the carports... "you missed ah nigxa?" he said unlocking his car doors disabling the alarm... I looked at him shrugging my shoulders ..

" ion know maybe maybe not" .

"oh ok you bein cute liyah" he said smiling

"dont call me that" I said opening the passenger door getting inside the car.. August got in soon after putting his key in the ignition...

"so I cant call you liyah its coo" he said starting the car back up out the parking lot ..."can I call you Auggie" I said smiling

"Baybeh you can call me whateva you like witcho fine self" he said bitting his bottom lip smiling..

"so what movie we going ta see" I said changing the subject. he kept his eyes on the road..

"whatever you wana see, ah nigxa don't do tha movies I dont normally have time"

"oh, what do you do then when you goin on ah date" just then his phone started ringing he picked it up to answered it and put it on speaker

"wud it do,?"

"where da bitches at Mayne"

"shidd ion know I'm out with mah laydee" he looked at me smiling getting off the freeway..

"damn nigxa when yo ass get a girl"

"nigxa ion gotta tell yo ass everything I do but ima hit you back I'm in da middle of some'n"

"ight mah nig" and the call ended.. he drove a few blocks and we were in the parking lot of the theater.

"soo I'm yo lady?" I said looking at him waiting for a response.

"nah but you will be" he said turning off the car.

"and your soo sure tho you full of yourself" i said smiling opening my door .. he just looked at me laughing and got out the car locking up the doors.. we walked to the window and got our tickets for the movie the movie lasted about a hour and some change.. we got back in the car and was on our way back to my apartment .. he sat in the car with this smirk on his face..

"what you smiling bout boi " I said staring at him for a response he looked at me and adjusted his hat and kept walking next to me and grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. I was walking in front of him and he was holding me from behind. .

"when you gon stop playing" he said in my hear.. "ion know what you talking bout August" he let go of me and kept his arm around me walking to my apartment.