say it in a song

over the course of a month August had been grindin hard writting his album and doing his mix tape he had made a lil buzz for himself as i was working and saving money to move. we were so wrapped up in what we was doing that we didnt make time for each other until one day he decided to call me and have me come down to the studio to hear a few tracks that he had written. i was spetical Ray i told him he was talking to some girl that was working with him on getting him his style or look together. I got dressed and put on a black and white jersey that said team August in the back i threw on some jean shorts with my retro black and white 13's i put my hair in two french braids and hopped in the car to the studio. once i got there i went to the front desk and told the lady i was here to see August she walked me to the studio he was in. he had some chick sitting on his lap. she was really pretty lightskinned with blonde hair. she got up from off his lap and walked out the door.

"are you done" i said rolling my eyes

"yo chill out, i aint seen you in a minute dont start" he said walking towards me giving me a hug.

" August who was that, i know we not together i get it and we both be busy but you dont make time for me anymore why are you spending it with her" i said pointing to the door as if she was there.

"liyah i been grindin i'm sorry i know we aint chilled in a minute, and that girl it aint that serious she just my stylist. and the phone calls go both ways if you want me call me tell me you miss a nigxa, if you want the D let me know, is that why you been being soo snappy at me" he said sitting down messing with the studio equietment.

"no i dont want the D August, and thats the chick you been spendin all ya time with, thats the one you was on the phone with at my house the last time we was together huh" i said crossing my arms

"you aint gon let this go are you" he said putting his hands on his face

"no i'm not cause i feel some type of way"

" ight the label hooked me up with her, her name is Brittany she been helping me out with my look and shit like that"

"did you fuck her" he sat there when i asked him

" August answer me"

" man yea i fucked her are you happy thats what you wanna hear, listen i didnt call you hear to argue with you i wonted you here to hear some songs i wrote for you but since this shit when fucking south listen to the shit by yo damn self" he tossed a cd at me and walked out the door i looked at the cd and it said " songs for Maliyah" i waited five minutes and walked out after he left. i went to my car and drove out the parking lot back onto the freeway . ion know why i was tripping on him like that. i popped the cd in my cd player and played the first song that came on. it was a nice little upbeat track. the first part the words were:Baby I don't blame youFor being the club Getting all that love Cause your so beautiful, i set in the car and listened to the song and fell in love with that track. the next few songs where no love, getcho money, and porn star. i sat in the car rolling all these song had me feeling some type of way like i felt bad and surprised that he wrote those about me our little relationship and all the names in the world to name a song Pornstar really. i parked my car and went walking back to my house i was looking down at my keys trying to get the door key holding the cd in my hand i looked up and i seen august standing by my door with flowers in his hand a small smirk came on my face as the same did his.

"i'm sorry" he said handing me the flowers

" you brought me flowers really how sweet"

"yea i heard girls love flowers when a nigxa fuck up i guess" he said smiling

"oh so you fucked up" i said giving him a hug

"yea maybe a little ya know a nigxa know when he was doing to much" he said kissing me i opened the door and we walked in the house. i set everything down on the table and put the flowers in water.

"so i heard ya cd on the way home and i loved them but did you have to name that song Pornstar like seriously" i said taking my shoes off

" well thats what the fuck yo ass did shit to good ah nigxa had ta write a song about it" he said laughin.