kissing you

I went an unlocked my door Stephanie was knocked out on the couch it was still earily just barely 10..I held my finger to my lips telling August to be quiet.. I put my purse on the counter and walked over to my room.. "I'll b right back lemme change" . "aight coo" he said sitting on a bar stool.. I went to my room and put on some sweats with a loose crop top.. I came back in the living room picking up all the bags of trash on the floor..I heard my phone ring so I walked back to my room it was my momma.
"hey momma". I said putting the phone down on the bed.
"how you feeling babygirl".
"good, tell daddy that I got the package but he sent the wrong stuff"
"I told him, lawd that man dont listen" August walks into my room. "yo liyah I'm bout to head" I held my hand up cutting him off.
"is that a boy at this time?"
"momma that was my friend I'll see yall this weekend for the bbq ok i love you" we finally got off the phone August stood up against the wall looking at me..
"i'm sorry that was my momma we'er having this big annual bbq that we do every year and this year I'm in charged if the shirts"
"oh you good, I gotta get going" he said getting his keys out if his pocket.
"oh, ok well lemme walk you out then since you ready to go" I said grabbing my jacket off the coat rack.. he just smiled.. i walked him back to his car.
"ion know why you walked me out I aint gone wont you to walk back by yoself"
he walked up to me giving me a hug wrapping his arms around my neck . I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I kissed him as he did the same, our tongues danced with each other as he slid his hands down my body to my butt.
"why you doin this to me"he said picking me up wrapping my legs around his waist..
"I'm not doin anything to you Auggie" I smiled..
" Auggie really,so you don't think you doin something? I meant what I said" he said playing with my curls .
"and what was that?" I said playfully
"cute, ion even wana repeat it" he said kissing me again... he put me down and we ended our kiss..
"I gotta get up early tomorrow but I had a good time with you , lemme go I'll call you u might jus stop by". he pulled me into a hug..
"ok August," I kissed him and walked back to my apartment.

the next day

i woke up to start my day i had to be at work in a few hours, stephanie was up in the kitchen making her a craig size bowl of cereal. 'damn Gina!! we jus gon get the biggest bowl in the kitchen" she looked at me like i was crazy ..

" girl naw tell me how was ya date with Mr.selfie" she said pouring millk into the bowl.

" it was coo he had me rolling i'm going to see him later on today when he get done with whatever he doing" i said grabbing a spoon and taking a bite of her cereal.

" really you couldnt get yo own bowl"

"girl this is my bowl and my cereal last time i checked" i said smiling

" well when you gon be back cause i wonted you to come with me to pick out something to wear at your families BBQ this weekend" she said putting the spoon in her mouth..

" ok i will call you when i get home from work" .

i got dressed and was on my way to work, i worked in the mall at a makeup counter. today was super slow it wasnt a big name like MAC but it was around. working at MICA has its perks i get free make up and i make a lil money on the side doing the customers make up for birthdays, parties or whatever i will evern put makeup on the dead no lie.. i need to pick up another job fast i wanted to send myself to cosmetology school make up has always been my passion..

"hello Ray how are you doing today" i greeted my supervisor he was a short hispanic man but was the cutest i swear.. he was hilarious.

"hey chile how yo ass doin" he said helping a customer the customer looked at him like he was crazy ..

"lemme put my stuff up i gots some tea for you today hope you ready" i said walking behind the counter puttting my purse in the locker.

"well honey you know i'm always ready for some tea" he said giving the customer her bags.. i went to the back to get some more bags for the front register.

"ok so i met this guy and we went out lastnight i think i really like him he soo like hood and sexy mixed with sensitivety" i said putting the bags away.

" you got a pictuer bitch i needa see thing nigga" i went and pulled my phone from my back pocket and unlocked it showing him a picture of August.

" this is us from the other night" i said handing Ray the phone to look ..

"ok he is cute bitch where tha fuck you meet him" he said smiling at the phone

" long story short on twitter and we just met up the next day and chilled" i was smiling from ear to ear..

"mmm girl he got a brother, a daddy , shidd do that nigga got a uncle" we started laughin

"so whats up with you how u been Ray you still moving to california"

"yes bitch i'm saving my money gotta lil stack shit .. you still coming with me right?"

" yea shit i'm trying but its hard when this job aint paying shit and people going somewhere else to get they makeup done for cheap.."

"you just gotta hustle harder, i know a girl that can help you out she supposed to be coming in today"