MrSelfie

i just got home from work it was a friday night i didnt have any plans so i decided to chill in the house. My normal thing i would do is come home take a shower eat and check on social media nothing was poppin on IG or Twitter and my timeline was hella dry. i tweeted something before locking up my phone. TheRealMaliyah- *home bored chilling where yall at doe lol *

I sent my tweet and went to catching up on my Scandal 45 minutes in i got an alert on my phone and i opened it i noticed it was a Dm but there was no pic and the name was hella funny. MrSelfie, i opened the msg and it said..

*MrSelfie-Hi

*TheRealMaliyah- whats up

i normally dont answer people that look suspicious simply cause people always hating or wateva so i allowed it this time because i was bored and this could be fun.

*MrSelfie- whats good mama hw u doin

*TheRealMaliyah- nothing chilling where yo pic at?

*MrSelfie- does it bother u that i dont have a picture?

*TheRealMaliyah-umm kinda u knw whAt i look like ion even kn what u look like and ur username is "MrSelfie".

*MrSelfie-yea u got a nigxa there ion even b on this that much..

at that point i was done talking like i dnt have time for games i just stop responding and went back to my show. 3 hours later i woke up i didnt even realize i went to sleep i did what everyone does grabbed my phone and read my notifications i seen MrSelfie gave his number this nigga was thirsty . i just laughed to myself and called the number. ....ion even know why i enaged in this foolery tho the phone rang a few times and then went to voicemail. i put my phone down and went to get some water dont you just hate waking up thirsty i heard my phone ring and went to grab it.

Maliyah-Hello

MrSelfie- Yo wud it do mama

Maliyah- MrSelfie - i said lauging, whats up whicho where my pic at huh

Mrselfie- you aint even ready fa that ma . i could tell this nigxa was smiling through the phone

Maliyah- boi please where you from?

We talked the rest of the night he was pretty coo dude i found out that he lived in Altanta but was from New Orleans crazy part about everything he didnt stay that far from me but i wasnt about to let him know that ...we talked until we both fell asleep .

*next morning *

I woke up took a shower and got dressed for work I received a txt from mrselfie

mrselfie- soo can I see u or nah lol

I waited to respond and thought about it

maliyah- hb tonight at 8 meet me at the chic filet on herman and macy.

*made up street*

I sent my txt and went on with my day.I ran sum errands paid some bills and did what every girl loves to do shop ...

*745*

I had a hard time picking somethin to wear I didnt wana get dressed up cause what if he was a offical weirdo or ugly as shxt .. lawd knows I dont want a boogawolf liking me so I just put on jeans chucks and black nd red flannel shirt .I put my hair in a messy bun no make up I was hoping this nigxa was ugly but just my luck he would be ta die for ... chances I guess I was taking I went out the door and hopped in my whip and drove to chick filet... I parked my car where I saw camras just in case a nigxa wana get funny ... I got out the car and stood by my car with my headphones in listening to some Lloyd... I looked at the time It was gettin late it was 9. I got in my car like I was starting to get pissed I didnt even want to txt him dnt get me wrong I'm not mad he aint show I'm mad i'm wasting my time I could've been drinking wine watching reruns of scandel ... I started the car and a truck pulled up and a tall ass nigxa got out and walked inside the restaurant... ten minutes later I seen him come bk with two bags and two drinks and set in his car... homie didnt even bother looking this way he pulled his phone out and I know I was all in the nigxa car peeping everything he was doing dnt judge me soo anyways i noticed i received a msg. .