Chapter 17: Laundry Day (2/3)

Before I go to the kitchen to make breakfast I went to my room first to grab my basket with dirty clothes in it and went to the laundry room to place my basket there. And then I went to the kitchen to start making our breakfast.

As I was grabbing the ingredients to make a pancake I saw Jungkook coming out with a hand full of dirty clothes going straight to the laundry room.
Y/N: "Good Luck with that." I said preventing myself from laughing as he glared at me before going back to his room with a broom.

Jungkook POV

Why am I even doing this for this girl? I don't even do this for my mom. Whatever. I just went to my room to sweep the wrappers scattered in my room.

After throwing out the wrappers and all the other stuff I went to the kitchen seeing Y/N mixing something in a bowl.
Jungkook: "What are you gonna cook?" I said looking over to what she was mixing.
Y/N: "Pancakes." Ooh. She's such a wife mate- What? What am I even saying?

Jungkook: "You're not gonna poison me right?"
Y/N: "Depends."
Jungkook: "Wha-"
Y/N: "Just go do the laundry!!"
Jungkook: "Fineeee. Whatever." I said going straight to the laundry room to start sorting out the clothes.

Y/N POV

After some time I finally finished on making my beautiful pancakes, I grab the chocolate and maple syrup out of the refrigerator and placed them on the counter along with the pancakes. I was about to call Jungkook when I heard something noisy from the laundry room and it sounded really scary.

I started getting worried of Jungkook as he was inside the laundry room because of that I rushed to the laundry room the noise getting louder.
Y/N: "Jungkook!! Are you okay?! What's that sound?!!" Then I see Jungkook looking at me confused and then I see the washing machine shaking like crazy from the inside.

Y/N: "Jungkook!! Is it gonna explode?!" I said getting more scared and started hiding behind Jungkook. Then he looks at me then back to the washing machine shaking his head in disbelief.
Y/N: "What are you doing?! IT'S GONNA EXPLODE KOOK!!!!!" I said full on panicking. This time he stares at me and started laughing. What's so funny?!!

Jungkook: "It's fine Y/N. I'm a pro at Laundry. Stop freaking out, you look so cute." This time I looked at him in disbelief. But then I get embarrassed, as I finally realized that washing machines are meant to be like that.

Y/N: "F-fine! It's y-your fault i-if it e-explodes."
Jungkook: "Sure babe." He said mockingly as I glared at him.
Y/N: "A-anyways, breakfast is ready." I quickly said before rushing to the kitchen.
Jungkook: "Yah! Wait for meeee!!" He said shouting from the laundry room.

As I arrived at the kitchen I immediately sat down on one of the stools and grab my plate of pancakes, then Jungkook arrives and sits beside me grabbing his pancakes as well.
Jungkook: "Mmmm, this tastes so good." He said absolutely loving the taste and stuffing more of it in his mouth.
Y/N: "Oh God Kook, slow down!! You're going to chok-"

Just as I was about to warn him he suddenly starts choking, I immediately get a glass of water and help him drink it. As he was finished gulping the whole glass of water down I asked him still worried about him.
Y/N: "Are you okay?? I told you to slow down Kook."

Jungkook POV

After I finished gulping the whole glass of water down to my throat, I heard Y/N asking me out of concern. Is it wrong to find it cute when she's worried about me?
Jungkook: "I'm fine Y/N." I said chuckling at her cute behavior.

Y/N: "Are you su-"
Jungkook: "I'm 100% sure." I said cutting her off, grinning at her while she just sighs shaking her head.
Y/N: "Are you done eating? I'll go do the dishes."

Jungkook: "Yep, I'll help you!!"
Y/N: "I can do the dishes by myself!! Go do the laundry."
Jungkook: "But it's almost doneeee, I'll just put it in the dryer now."
Y/N: "Whatever." She said rolling her eyes then chuckling at my childish behavior.

I then rush back to the laundry room to transfer the clothes in the dryer, after that I came back to the kitchen seeing all the dishes in the sink already and Y/N wiping the counter.

Y/N POV

After wiping the counter, I turn around to start washing the dishes but I was met with Jungkook's face near mine making me startled.
Y/N: "YAHHH!!" I screamed at him hitting his chest as he just laughs it off and goes to the sink to start doing the dishes.

As he begins to start wishing the dishes I join him, the two us trying to do the dishes properly in the small sink.

As we were rinsing the dishes almost finished with them, I splash water on his face "accidently".
Y/N: "Oopsss..." I said acting like I didn't do it on purpose, while he looks at me annoyed then smirks. What is the meaning of that smirk?!!

Jungkook: "It means RUN baby, you are so dead." As if reading my mind, I started to process what he just said beginning to regret what I did. As he starts counting down I started running for my life while he begins to chase me like a beast.

Not long after he finally caught me in his embrace, he tackles me to the ground and starts tickling me everywhere.
Y/N: "HAHAHAHA- S-S-STOP K-KOOK!!! I-I WON'T D-DO IT A-AGAIN!!!! I P-P-PROMISE!!!!!"

I said laughing nonstop to the point where I started running out of breath and couldn't even talk properly anymore.
Jungkook: "Oh, you better be, Missy." He said as he finally stopped tickling me and laid beside me both of us out of breath.