Chapter 10: Game On

As I try to hold the bowling ball not having any idea how my fingers should go in the holes inside it, I just make a guess and put my fingers in and try to aim at the ten-pins.

As I let go of the bowling ball it starts going straight at the centre but then it goes sideways and- Woah. Omg!! I just knocked down 2 pins.

Y/N: "Jennie! Jungkook! Look I just knocked down 2 pins!!" I said looking overly excited at the fact that I just knocked down 2 pins.
Jungkook: "And that's your best shot?"
Jennie: "See, I told you there's someone who's worse than me Kook."
Jungkook: "Oh my god." He says face-palming himself.

Y/N: "Yah! I'm not that bad."
Taehyung: "Remember when you accidentally dropped your bowling ball on a poor innocent guy's feet?"
Y/N: "Oh my gosh, shut up!! That was a long time ago!"
Jungkook: "It's fine as long as you don't drop it at my feet."

Y/N: "Whatever. Now that you've seen my "best shot" what's next?"
Jungkook: "I think I need to teach you how to hold a bowling ball properly. We don't want any broken foot here."
Jennie: "I hope you break his foot Y/N."
Y/N: "I will don't worry."

Jungkook rolls his eyes before walking towards me and grabbing a bowling ball.
Jungkook: "Here. Hold it." He says as he hands me the bowling ball as I try to follow what he's blabbing on how to hold it properly.

Jungkook: "Are you even listening? You're doing it completely the wrong way Y/N. What am I going to do with you?" He then suddenly grabs my hand and place my middle finger in the left hole then my ring finger in the right hole and my thumb in the bottom hole.

As he holds my hands I feel a tingling sensation in my stomach. And as I stare at him still teaching me how to hold the bowling ball my heart is beating so fast that I feel like he can directly hear it.

Jungkook: "Are you done staring at my face?" He says while smirking at me as he noticed that I just stared at him. I finally get back to my senses and cleared my throat.
Y/N: "Whatever." I say as I roll my eyes and Jungkook just chuckles.

Jungkook: "Did you even get what I said?"
Y/N: "Yeah yeah."
Jungkook: "Hmm, are you sure?"
Y/N: "Yep, what's next?"
Jungkook: "I'll teach you the proper posture so you could get a strike." As if I'll get a strike in my bowling career, but let's give it a try.

Jungkook POV

When I caught Y/N staring at me I could feel my cheeks turning pink. I can't let her see me like this, so I played it cool and acted smugly.

As I teach her the proper posture for bowling I needed to have physical contact with her. Just the thought of having to touch her makes my heart flutter so much.

Jungkook: "Noooo Y/N, it's the other way around." I said as she was doing it completely opposite of what I said. Does she even listen? Oh, God.

I make my way towards her then try to fix her posture and help her line up the bowling ball to the pins. After I helped her with the posture she turns her head towards me as I was behind her. We were staring at each other, our lips so close that if either of us moves our lips will have contact with each other.

Y/N: "Then?" She says as she clears her throat her backing away a little her cheeks turning crimson red. As I continue staring at her innocent little figure inside my embrace.

I then realized what I was doing. I feel myself turning red as well.
Jungkook: "U-umm, try to line up your bowling ball to the centre of the pins. Like this." I hold the back of her hand and get ready to aim at the pins and let go of the bowling ball.

As Y/N lets go of the bowling ball with my help she finally gets a strike. Knocking the ten-pins at once. Her eyes widened utterly shocked that she got a strike. I chuckled at her cute behaviour. Cute.

Y/N POV

Y/N: "Jennieeeeee!! Look Look! I got a strike!!!"
Jungkook: "Yah! I helped you!"
Y/N: "Shut up!"
Jennie: "Really? Finally!! Congrats Y/N! What a big achievement." She says while chuckling at my childish behaviour.

After that we practice a bit more, I was kind of getting this. Knocking down the ten-pins once in a while. They are so going down. But thanks to Jungkook I get to enjoy bowling.

Taehyung: "So, are you guys settled? Are you ready to play?"
Jennie: "Of course."
Jungkook: "Prepare to lose."
Y/N: "Game on." The boys were really competitive. But I and Jennie do everything for us to win.

As the "friendly" competition start we all were smirking at each other. First up were Jennie and Taehyung, they both knocked down 8 pins.
Y/N: "Omo! Congratulations bae!!"
Jennie: "I got you boo." She says winking at me.

Taehyung: "What the F-"
Y/N: "Okay! My turn!"
I and Jungkook were up next, and surprisingly we both get a strike. This is gonna be a real competition.

As the game goes on we were on the final round, the boys were ahead of two points. We are not going to lose. I and Jungkook were playing the final round. Whoever wins the final round gets 3 points.

Which means if I win this round me and Jennie are gonna win. I have to do some-. Hmm, I just got a perfect idea.

Jungkook POV

We were on the final round before we start I ask Y/N.
Jungkook: "Ready to lose?" I ask while smirking at Y/N. But then she starts approaching me while smiling at me "innocently".

My smirk starts to fade away when she stands in front of me, our bodies close to each other. She then gets on her tippy toes and leans in my ear whispering.
Y/N: "Good Luck Kookoo." She says kissing my cheeks after.

I feel my whole face turning red. Then she walks back to her place as nothing happened. How does she know my nickname? My mom only calls me that! Who tol-.

Jungkook: "Yah! Kim Jennie why did you tell her my nickname!!" I ask while she just laughs at me. That witch. While Taehyung just stood there with wide eyes.

Y/N POV

Y/N: "So let's start?" I could tell Jungkook lost his focus but still tried to concentrate on winning the game.

Y/N: "We wonnnnn!!!"
Jungkook: "Yah! Y-you cheated!!"
Y/N: "Why? What did I do?"
Jungkook: "You k-kissed m-. Ughh. Nevermind." He says as he rolls his eyes.

Taehyung: "You brat! That was a foul play!!"
Jennie: "Why? Is it in the rules that you can't kiss your opponent on the cheeks a good luck?"
Taehyung: "W-well No. Why didn't you kiss me good luck then?" He says mumbling the last part to himself, but I sure heard it. I think Jennie heard it too cause she's blushing so hard.

Y/N: "Anywaysss, let's go idiots! You gotta treat me and Jennie sundaes."
Jungkook: "Whatever. I'll get back at you some other time."
Jennie: "Lead the way hun." She says while winking at me.