Chapter 11: Ice Cream

After paying for our stay in the Bowling Alley, I lead the way to the Ice Cream shop across. As we arrive the boys looks at us with wide eyes.

Taehyung: "Yah! Do you even know how expensive thes-"
Y/N: "Exactly Tae."
Jungkook: "No wa-"
Jennie: "Aren't you a man of your words Kook? Or are you ga-"
Jungkook: "Don't even say it. Let's go."

Jungkook goes in with Taehyung as they fall in line behind a few people.
Jennie: "Just a little tip, if you want to order Jungkook around just provoke him. It always works." She says whispering in my ear then winking at me.
Y/N: "Rea-"
Jungkook: "Yah! Are you gonna tell us your orders or what?"

Y/N: "Comingggg!" I say as I ran to Jungkook and Taehyung who are almost near the cashier.
Jennie: "Aish, this kid. Yah! Wait for meeeee!"
Y/N: "I want that one! That one! That oneeee!!" I say pointing at the menu above the cashier.
Jungkook: "I see it Y/N. I'm not blind." He says chuckling at my childish acts.

Taehyung: "What are you a 4 year old? Anyways what do you want Jennie?"
Jennie: "Hmmmm, I'll have that one." She says pointing at the menu beside the cashier.
Y/N: "How about you guys? Are you gonna order too?"
Jungkook: "Might as well treat ourselves too."

After we order we went to a table for 4 in the shop. We were waiting for our orders to be served while I was squealing in excitement. I hadn't have ice cream for a few weeks.

Y/N: "Ughhh, when are they gonna serve it?" I say whining while tugging Jungkook's arms pleading him to follow up our orders.
Jungkook: "Why are you so impatient? It has only been a few minutes."
Y/N: Whatev- Awieeee!! It's there! I can see it!! They're gonna serve it to us nowwwww!!!"

Taehyung: "How long have you not eaten ice cream?"
Jennie: "A few weeks. Just let her be." She says while I watch the waitress give us our orders in excitement, but it starts to fade when I see the waitress trying to flirt with Jungkook.

Waitress: "Here you go hottie." He says while winking at Jungkook then biting her lips. Disgusting shi- Why am I even jealous. But she's so damn irritating. But it's kinda funny that Jungkook didn't even notice her trying to flirt with him. Serves you right.

Jungkook: "Can we have tissues?"
Waitress: "Sure." She says in a flirtatious tone. What a bit-
As I was about to continue what I was about to say Jungkook asks me.
Jungkook: "Do you want anything else?" He says in a soft tone.
Y/N: "Nope, Thank you Kookoo." I say cutely and softly while smirking at the waitress.

She looked so irritated with me and with that she left while Jungkook here is blushing at his nickname.

Jungkook POV

I knew that the waitress was trying to flirt with me but I didn't pay any attention to her but to Y/N. I was loving her irritated and jealous expression and the glares she was giving at the waitress.

When she called me Kookoo I knew she did it on purpose just to make the waitress jealous. Everytime my mom calles me Kookoo I feel irritated. But when Y/N calles me Kookoo it makes me want to hear more, especially when she says it softly.

Y/N: "Let's eat alreadyyyy!! It looks so good!!!" She says before she digs in her ice cream as we do the same. So that's why the ice creams here are expensive. It's really good.

Y/N: "Jungkook can I taste your ice cream?"
Jungkook: "No way."
Y/N: "Kookoo pleaseeeee."
Sht. This is such a huge disadvantage for me. Why do I have to melt because of her.
Jungkook: "W-whatever. Here." I say as I slide my ice cream to her.

Y/N: "Wowwwww, you got good taste." She says as she continues to eat my ice cream.
Jungkook: "Yah! That's enough! Let me taste yours too!!"
Y/N: "No way!!!"
Jungkook: "What do you mean no way?!! I let you taste mine!"
Y/N: "What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine!"