Chapter 6: What a Small World

Start from the beginning

As I rolled my eyes at him clearly annoyed, he suddenly pinned me at the door, trapping me in between the door and him. I widened my eyes the closeness of me and him.

Y/N: "W-what do you t-think are y-you d-doing?" Fvck! Why did I stutter?! I'm making it so obvious!! Arghhh!
Jungkook: "You better answer me, hun." He says all smugly, the smirk still there in his face.

Y/N: "Kim Jennie my freakin' best friend, now get out of my way, we're going out together." I say before shoving him as he froze for a moment. Using the chance to run to the bathroom.

Jungkook: "Kim Jennie?! Is she who I think she is? Oh God, please no. Calm down Kook, there's a lot of Kim Jennie here." He says as he whispers to himself.

After I took a nice warm 30-minute shower I wore some Black button up skinny pants and a White cropped front tie, long-sleeved off shoulders and a pair of leather boots.

I wanted to look really nice as Jenni and I was going to explore a few places including the mall, and some of our favourite shops and cafés.

After that, I open the door and saw Jungkook waiting on the sofa looking so bored, I think he's going out too.

Y/N: "What are you doing?" I laugh at him as he looks so bored in his life.
Jungkook: "You took so lo-." He cuts himself off as he looks at me
eyeing me up and down.

Y/N: "Yah! My eyes are up here." I say startling him.
Jungkook: "You're going out too?"
Y/N: "Yeah I and my best friend are going to the mall. How about you?"

Jungkook: "Same, let's go together."
Y/N: "No way." I say refusing at his offer.
Jungkook: "Do you have a car then?" Oh sht. I forgot about that.

Y/N: "Umm, n-no. I don't really like driving." I say looking down a bit embarrassed.
Jungkook: "Then, we'll go together." He says chuckling.
Y/N: "Ughh, fine."

I said before going to my room to curl my hair a bit and do some simple makeup. I usually use natural makeup, I only use some heavy make up if there's an important event.

As I was just done I heard a knock on my door. I opened it seeing Jungkook in a black ripped jeans and a white button-up shirt. Damn.

Jungkook: "Eyes up here babe." He says smirking, imitating what I said earlier.
Y/N: "Ughh, what do you want?" I say rolling my eyes.
Jungkook: "Are you done yettt?" He says whining like a child.

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm just gonna grab my purse."
Jungkook: "Hurry up, we're going to be late."
Y/N: "Yeah yeah, whatever. Just wait for me downstairs and get the car ready."

Jungkook: "Okay, hurry up though."
He says before he goes outside of my room to get the car ready. While I grab my purse checking if all the things I need is in there. Then I go outside our dorm room to lock it.

I then go down in front of the building, immediately spotting Jungkook in his car and going inside. When I got inside the car I texted Jennie.

Y/N: "Jennieeee~, we're on our way. Oh, I forgot to say that I and my roommate insisted on going together."
Jennie: "Oh, we're on our way too. But why did your roommate insist to join you?"

Y/N: "He said that he's going to meet his best friend too. And what do you mean by "We're on our way too." Who are you with?"
Jennie: "We have the same reason why our roommates insisted to join us. Oh well, at least I didn't have to drive, I'm still tired from yesterday."

Y/N: "Good point, anyways meet you at the mall hun!"
Jennie: "See you at our fave coffee shop there."
After that, we bid our goodbyes and I put my phone down smiling excitedly and looking at the window to view the tall buildings.