"Oh ho~ he looks familiar. He almost reminds me of a mad Pomeranian that once picked a fight with me at the park." Kei snickers.

"You must have seen Kacchan during the sludge incident," Izuku's murmurs almost inaudibly.

"Kacchan?" Kei raises an eyebrow. "And he calls you Deku? What an endearment, both of you!" she lets out a teasing smirk.

"N-No-No, that's not—" Izuku flushes a tomato face, rapidly waving his hand in disagreement.

"Alright, small might, I might as well go ahead," Kei taps his shoulder before leaving.

She searches for an empty spot next to a purple-haired boy who looks very much sleep deprived. Her raw instincts drew her specifically to the pale male. As she sat, she closed the gap in between them, gaining the attention of the male. She studies his facial features as closely as possible before speaking, "I cannot point out where but we seem to be similar in a way."

The boy, who now leans away from Kei, pushes her away. "Dude, ever heard of personal space?" he said with a slightly irritated dull tone.

"I see. That is why," Kei displays a sly smile, giving him a side glance. "My quirk is not effective on people possessing abilities similar to mind control, you know."

The boy, although silent, had his eyes enlarged.

"It's a pretty powerful quirk. Imagine pairing it up with good combat abilities, you'll be basically unstoppable," Kei hints.

The purple-head just gave her a quick glance before focusing in front.

With a golden 'UA' flashed on the screen, a loud voice echoed within the room, "To all the examinees out there, welcome to my live performance! Everybody say hey!"

Then silence.

"That's cold."

The host gave a quick rundown of the practical exam. In a ten minute mock battle in a city-simulated field, contenders have to gain as many points as possible through defeating robots with assigned numerical value.

Kei stares at her card, showing battle center A.

"That's it for now. Finally, I'll bestow upon you our school motto. The hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said, 'True heroism consists in being superior to the ills of life.' Over and beyond. Plus ultra!"

In front of a huge, tall gate, Kei stands with others. She scans the crowd, looking for familiar faces, and only found one belonging to a spikey blonde.

As soon as access was granted inside, the mob started filling in. Kei just stands still, observing their behavior. When they finally thinned out, she stretches her back and shoulders. "It's been forever ~" She crouches slowly, letting the back part of her clothing get ripped and her ink black horned wings come out. She then started to flap them, taking off to the sky. She surveys the area from bird's eye view before landing on the top of a tall building. "28 points spotted at east. 13, northeast. 22, north. East, it is." She flew down the structure, safely landing on her feet. As she touched the ground, wild white flames violently appear from it, running towards her targeted robot, easily accumulating her desired points. She then dissipates the flames before soaring up again.

"What just happened?"

"The robots in the area just melted?!"

"White flames?!"

"No wonder it got hot all of a sudden."

Kei never really got to test her quirk on large objects. Her supposed opportunity was with Shoto but because she knew of his hatred towards heat-based quirks, she never showed it to him. She, however, was able to practice with smaller things so her precision is actually commendable.

Kei did her supposed routine on the northeast portion of the field then went off to north. There, she saw half of her targets already taken down with a lone Pomeranian in the middle. She clicked her tongue before letting her feet touch the ground. She spread her flames to the remaining robots, getting the attention of the hotheaded male.

"Ha?!" the boy snaps his head towards her direction, showing tick marks all over his irritated face.

Kei stared at him with an equally annoyed expression, also mirroring his voice. "Ha?!"

The guy, however, instantaneously stopped as he noticed the situation he is in. His face showed a deep cherry tint as he turns around. "Who the fuck walks around naked these days?!"

Kei blinks, absorbing the supposed meaning. She stares down at her stature, seeing crisped top almost only covering her boobs. She also took note of her former pants, now seemingly refashioned into thigh-length shorts.

"Oh."

"Don't you fucking 'oh' me!" He grunts loudly as he takes off his black sleeveless top, revealing his toned back muscles. He throws it at Kei before walking away. "Pray that this will be the last time I'll see your face, stupid woman!"

"What an unusually gentle asshole."

"I fucking heard that!"