four

Bbh's pov
the oven emits a high-pitched sound, it means that the pizza is ready, I get up on the sofa, leaving skeppy scared between the covers and start setting the table, meanwhile, skeppy comes and helps me, I bring the pizza to the table and it looks really good, and so is!

after eating we are completely full and so I start washing dishes, while skeppy goes to his room to record a video. finished washing the dishes I tidy up the blankets we had left on the sofa, I turn off the tv and go to see if skeppy has finished recording, I knock but no one answers, I enter the room silently and find him asleep on the desk with the computer on, awww is adorable! I take him in my arms and make him lie down on the bed, covering him with a blanket.

after this I hear a knock on the door, I go down the stairs and I go to open it and I find myself in front ... April! my girlfriend (I called her like that)

Bbh: oh A-april, what a surprise

April: oh Darryl, my love~

She enter in my house and hugs me very tightly

Bbh: I didn't see you in a while, I thought we broke up

April: not exactly, the fact is that I still love you Darryl

Oh my godness, what should I do? I love skeppy, i don't want April, but I think if I leave her she will gets mad!

Bbh: April... I-

Skeppy: YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!

I turn around and see that skeppy has heard everything.

Skeppy's pov
that's who that female voice was, I knew it, I knew he had a girlfriend, I knew I shouldn't have come, I knew I shouldn't have fallen in love and above all I knew that he would never reciprocate what I feel, stupid! I'm a fool!

I run down the stairs and move the bad girl to look him in the eyes

Skeppy: you didn't tell me anything about her

Bbh: skeppy I-i'm sorry

I go out the door running and run, run, run, for what felt like hours and hours until I sign up in some kind of suburban city, look at the phone and see 100 calls from badboyhalo, I don't care, I turn on the phone and block the number. tomorrow i would leave to go home, i had enough money with me to go home and i would have left my clothes at bad house, i go into a cheap hotel and book a room but before i go in i go for a ride, I'm not hungry but I want to get some more air to clear my head.

after 5 minutes walking I see a rather curious alley, I decide to take a look. as soon as I enter that entrance I see some guys who smoke and had a strange white powder...
what is it... drugs? I turn to go back and walk very fast, almost running but they stop me.

???: hey little guy, do you want to play with us?

???: that would be so cool~ believe me

Skeppy: just leave me alone

the boys surround me and prevent me from going out of the alley, what trouble am I in- one of the boys begins to touch my ass licking his lips while another tries to take off my sweatshirt, to defend myself I push one that falls headlong onto a stone and screams.

???: you little b*tch

Skeppy: let me pass!

one of the guys punches me in the face, knocks me over and another one grabs my hair and kicks me in the belly, causing me to fall but now they all start kicking me until I pass out, the last thing I remember they are the ones who go away laughing.

Bbh's pov
oh my godness what the fuck did I do ?! I am a terrible friend, a terrible person! I call skeppy about 100 times but he doesn't answer and...
he also blocks me! oh god who knows where he is now, and who knows how bad he'll be, oh my godness aaaaah