one

Skeppy's pov
I wake up with a start. I'm in a dark room, the and the balconies are closed and the only glimmer of light comes from the space between the door and the floor.

I look at my hands. They are shaking, I put one on my forehead and I immediately notice that it is sweaty, clear, a nightmare... I rest my head on the pillow, but feeling that this is wet with my sweat, a shiver runs down my back and I get instinct to take it and launch it. The pillow hits my computer, turning it on.

The dazzling light coming from the screen attracts me, so I decided to sit at my desk and check the messages, go to the badboyhalo chat and find more than 100 messages!!

Bbh: skeppy?
Bbh: hey dude what's going on?
Bbh: I haven't heard you for days!
Bbh: you make me worry like that!

These are his last messages and they go back to tonight... it's true in the fact, I haven't heard from him for about a week...

Skeppy: it's okay, I'm fine

Darryl's answer comes almost immediately

Bbh: WHAT THE HELL WAS SUCCEFFUL?

Skeppy: I just had... an emotional breakdown

Bbh: oh... do you want to talk about it?

Skeppy: yeah but... not now

Bbh: why not now?

I read this last message and get up from the desk to go to the kitchen where my mother and sister are (i'll call her Julie)

Julie: hey Zak, I haven't seen you in a while... all okay?

Zak: yes, yes, I'm fine

Julie: you say it when something is wrong...

Zak: well actually...

Julie makes me sit on a chair next to her and puts a hand on my knee, stroking in gently, meanwhile she looks at me in her beautiful eyes, with a sweet and reassuring look.

Zak: here... a week ago I broke up with my girlfriend

Julie: with Rebecca? Why? You seemed very happy and cute together

Zak: I thought so too but apparently I'm an idiot

Julie: what are you saying?! You are so funny and cute! Never say you're an idiot, otherwise I get angry, understand?

Zak: okay

I say smiling to reassure my sister, I don't want to worry her, suddenly i feel a hand on my shoulder, my mother... she heard everything and now she's looking at me with a kind and friendly look... sometimes I think that I don't deserve the family I have.

Anyway i go back to my room, I go in and I look around "what a mess" a take a shirt and put it on, then put a pair of shorts and a large hoodie, I open the balconies and the windows and go out for a run.

The air is cold and the humidity that left the night sticks on my face, I have to close my eyes often if i don't want my eyes to cloud up, i run for about 10 minutes and then i get to a park, i sit on a bench and take a deep breath.

While I contemplate the view, giggling for some child who falls from the swings I feel my cell phone vibrating, it's Darryl.

Bbh: oi? You degin to answer me?! Do I have to call you at 3 am? Come on, you see I'm worried! You don't really care about me neh?!

Skeppy: n-no! It's not like that...and anyway sorry for the time... here's 10 am (I put times at random)

Bbh: do you want to tell me what's going on? We are all worried!