𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐢𝐜)

Start from the beginning

"That actually sounded interesting, but okay," I shrugged, sighing as I tried to ignore the sad tugging at my heart.

~I kinda think that I might be his type
'cause when you're not around, he's not acting too shy.
Sometimes I feel like he might make a move.
Is this all in my head, I don't know what to do.~

"Good movement, but watch your legs. Spread them more or I'll be able to trip you and take you down," Raph instructed, spreading my feet with his.

"Oh, so you want me to spread my legs for you?" I winked, flipping my hair. Raph froze, pursing his lips as a bulge formed on his cheek from his tongue being pressed against it.

"Stop," he said, glaring at the floor as he dropped his sais and stomped out, the slam of his bedroom door echoing in his footsteps.

"Too far, (y/n)," I sighed, rolling my eyes to the sky.

~I know it's strange, I don't know what he's thinking.
But is it wrong if I see him this weekend?
I really hope I can get him alone.
I just don't, don't want her to know.~

"Nah, there's definitely something between them," I tiptoed up to the dojo door and listened intently, wondering why all the turtles were hiding in there; not fighting for once.

"Are you sure? I mean technically speaking, there is a twelve percent chance they're only-"

"Yeah, twelve percent! That's like a ninety-five percent chance that they are something!" I facepalmed at the math. I was gonna smack someone.

"Uh, maybe we could just ask one of them?" I smack and then silence.

"No. There's not even a small chance that she'd want-" a shaky breath intake.

"So it's settled then?" a chorus of sad "yeah's" and "okay's" went around.

"Then it's done. We won't pursue (y/n) anymore," I furrowed my eyebrows as I tried to not let out a sound. Quickly coming up with an idea, I tiptoed away, thinking of a certain type of lyrics on my mind.

~'Cause he's such a dream, yeah.
And you'd know what I mean if you weren't related.~

"Uh, karaoke night?" Donnie suggests, dropping his head back onto his curled knuckle, shrugging slightly with boredom. Finally. I'd been indirectly suggesting karaoke for forever. I thought I'd die before someone figured it out.

"Great; I'll go first," I stood up and hit play on my phone, the instrumental version of a song already on my screen.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. My best friend's brothers are the ones for me. Yeah, they're all brothers and they're six-foot three. I don't want to, but I want to. 'Cause I just can't get them out of my mind and yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. My best friend's brothers are the ones for me. B-F-B, B-F-B. My best friend's brothers," I pretend to mic drop as everyone stares at me, eyes wide and mouths dropped.

"Twist," Casey hisses to himself, nudging the frozen Raph in the side.

"Do you get it now?" I run a hand through my hair, shrugging helplessly at the guys as they all shake their heads in disbelief.

"Don't just stand there, guys. Kiss her!" suddenly, I was surrounded by four turtles, all of them hugging me and taking turns kissing my cheek.

"Wait, but everyone thought-" I cut Leo off as I squished his cheeks in one hand.

"Yeah, you guys assumed. Me and Casey Jones are literally like brother and sister; nothing more. Right, Casey?" he nods, throwing a thumbs-up in our direction while he records us with his other hand. Probably for April.

"So, you're ours now?" Raph wonders, looking down at me with hope in his green eyes. I nod, taking two hands in each of mine.

"And you're all mine." 

++++++++++

Sorry this took years, I'm so sick it's not even funny. Someone gave me strep and my allergies started acting up too so I've been dying for a few days. But, I'm getting better so I figured I'd write this in 30 minutes and post it while I feel good for the time being.

Also, please don't attack me if I got the argument with Donnie wrong. I literally just looked up arguments about aerodynamics and put down whatever I saw; I'm not a scientist.

I hope you enjoyed! I love and missed all of my beautiful popsicles! <3

lmao im literally immunocompromised now too