Chapter 1

(Foxy's P.O.V.)

"Ugh, where am I?" I asked myself.
Then I realized that I was in the backroom of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, because Golden Freddy told me to go there and wait for him. Then appearing out of nowhere was the Golden Freddy (He came out for birthday), and for some reason he had a knife and started walking toward me. "Oh, God please no."
It was happening. I was going to die. Then he raised the knife. "Nooooooooooo!" I screamed, as he brought it down on my chest.

I then woke up with a start. I looked around and that I was still in Pirates Cove, that was good I've had that dream a lot lately, a rerun of my death. It was still dark so I peaked out of my curtains and looked at the clock 2:00. I would be with Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica, but I haven't done that for a few years now lost count because of that cursed bite. Tomorrow we'll get a new night guard, I think his name is Mike or something like that, but I'm not sure I hope he doesn't end up like the last 3. In a Freddy Fazbear suit. The last time it happened I tried to protect the guard but Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy easily overpowered me. After they killed the guard they ripped the legs off my suit, and in this new body even though it may not be a human one, I can still feel. I've been through pain, lots of pain. Now with that I'm going to sleep.