Chapter 53: You're........ Leaving?.......

•Jinxx's P.O.V:

Phoenix is starting to get fussy, so I take him upstairs, and the bedroom door is locked.

I knock on the door, "Alex? Are you okay?" I ask through the door.

No answer. That's never good.

"Alex. Please answer me," I say. Again, no answer.

"VIC!" I scream down the stairs, "Come here," I scream down the stairs.

Vic comes up holding Phoenix, and he looks up at me. Him being 5' 6" and me being 5' 11" has its perks.

"Alex isn't answering. And I thought maybe she'll answer for you," I say sadly.

"It's worth a shot," he says going up to the door, "Alex," he says, "It's Vic. Please open the door hun."

The door clicks, and Vic opens it.

We look around the room for Alex and we don't see her.

"She's in there," I say pointing to the bathroom.

Vic's eyes go wide, "Does she have any....." He asks motioning to his wrists.

"Oh dear god," I say, "She does have a little black box. I've seen it under the bed. I've never touched it thinking it was something precious of hers," I say as a tear falls down my cheek.

"Alex," I say as we walk to the door.

•Alex's P.O.V:

I throw the lid of the box next to me on the floor. And I take a deep breath.

"Alex," I hear Jinxx say from the other side of the door, "Please open the door." I can hear the pain in his voice.

I quickly and quietly set the lid back on, and I hide the box behind some towels we never use.

"Debating on shower," I say getting up and unlocking the door.

They both look at me relieved, "Just don't scare us like that again," Vic says.

I see that Rhiannon and Phoenix are sleeping, "Cribs," I say to Jinxx and Vic who set them in their cribs.

I hear someone walk down the hallway and down the stairs, and I see who it is.

I see that it's Andy.

"What up?" I ask him sitting down next to him on the couch.

He sighs, "Well. Management just called. And they want us to go on tour again," he says sadly.

"You want to go?" I ask.

"Not really. But they've already got it planned out," he says looking at the floor.

"Girls come?" I ask.

"This time management only wants us guys to go," he says.

"We be okay," I say putting my hand on Andy's.

"But what if Sammi comes back?" He asks as he looks at me worriedly.

"I can kick ass," I say smiling.

"I know you can," Andy says smiling.

"How long?" I ask.

"1month minimum," he says.

"Oh. Great," I say as I fight tears.

"Aww please don't cry. I'm going to tell management that either at least the twins you and Ella and Delvena come or we don't go at all," Andy says.

"Rawr," I say smiling.

"Rawr," Andy says back doing the cat clawing motion.

"Call management now?" I ask.

"Sure. Why not," he says taking out his phone.

"Hello Dean yeah this is Andy. You know that your you guys mentioned? Well I have a little deal. Either Alex, the twins, Ella and Delvena come with us. Or we don't go at all, that's my deal....... Uh-huh........ Hmmm....... Bye," he says hanging up.

"So?" I ask.

"They're a bunch of butt heads that's what," he says.

"No tour?" I ask him hopeful.

"Well. One week," he says.

"Oh," I say letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I should go tell everyone. It starts tomorrow. Like in a few hours tomorrow," he says getting up.

In about 8minutes, everyone is downstairs, with sad faces.

I'm emotionless as I blank stare at the black screen tv.

•Jinxx's P.O.V:

I hit my fist on the kitchen counter and Andy pats my back, "Well be back before you know it," he says trying to make me calm.

"I know," I say, "I just feel like I just got her and the twins back, only to have them taken away from me again."

"You two can video chat, Ash says he'll leave his laptop," Andy says.

"Thanks Ash," I say and he smiles at me.

I hear a bus horn, and I sigh knowing the bus is here.

The guys hug and kiss their girlfriends before walking out the door and I do the same.

I get into the bus, and I fall onto the couch and I sigh. It's gonna be a long week.

•Alex's P.O.V:

"Alex? Alex?" I hear someone ask.

I look up, and Amethyst is smiling at me. "They'll be back before you know it," she says.

"Yeah," I say sadly.

I go upstairs, and I stand in front of the cribs.

I smile at the sleeping babies, "I love you two,"I say before I grab one of the blankets and a pillow off of the bed. I lay the blanket on the floor by the cribs, I put the pillow at the top, I lay down on it and I cover myself with part of it and I kinda look like a burrito. I listen to the babies' breathing which lulls me to sleep.