Chapter 26: Baby Dreams

**A/N:
Thanks BeStrongLovies for the chapter name idea <33
-FallenAngelPhia-

•Jinxx's P.O.V:

I toss and turn in the bunk, I can't sleep.

I look out the small window on the wall side of my bunk, if I ever see Mason again, it'll be the last time anyone sees him.

'I wonder who the baby will look like. Will the baby be a girl or a boy? I don't care as long as he or she is healthy,' I think to myself smiling.

I look at the print that Alex gave me, and I tape it to the ceiling of my bunk.

"Bzzz," goes my pocket...... Wait pockets don't vibrate. I pull my phone out of my pocket. I got a text from my mom.

'Hey J. I was just wondering how you are-mommafergie' .

I sigh, 'I'm alright. I have a new gf btw-jinxx' I send her back.

'That's great! Tell me about her-mommafergie'.

'Well. We picked her up at one of our concerts. She's a beautiful gal, kind hearted, and just amazing-jinxx'

'That's great. Well I gotta go. Ily bye-mommafergie'. After I read that I pocket my phone.

I sit up, swinging my legs over the edge of the bunk. I rub my face, and I shut my eyes.

•Alex's P.O.V:

I look around the room, and my eyes land on a violin. I walk over to it and I pick it up, I wonder if I'm still any good.

Violin in hand, I walk back over to the couch. I put the butt of it under my chin, and I hold the bow in my right hand. I put the bow on the strings, I shut my eyes, and I let my heart take control of my hands.

•Jinxx's P.O.V:

I open my eyes when I hear a violin. After 15 seconds or so I can tell its 'In The End'.

As quietly as I can, I get up from the bunk, and I peek my head out of the doorway. Alex is on the couch with my violin.

"In the end, as you fade into the night," she starts to whisper sing, "Who will tell the story of your life?" I pull out my phone and I record her.

"In the end, as my soul's laid to rest what is left of my body?
Or am I just, a shell?
I have thoughts, and with flesh and blood I commanded an army,
Through it all, I have given my home for a moment of glory. (I gave it all).

In the end as you fade into the night, who will tell the story of your life?
And who will remember your last goodbye?
Cause it's the end, and I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid to die.