Chapter 50: Daddie and its all Sammi's fault?

•Alex's P.O.V:

As soon as I see my Father walk through the door I hit the nurse call button.

"Getting pregnant you slut?" He asks coming towards me.

I sit up and I set the babies on the bed, and yes I rip out a few IVs but Phoenix and Rhiannon are the most important thing right now.

"No. These are my babies and I love them very much," I say as tears threaten my eyes.

I slide my hand into my pocket and I text Jinnx, 'Dad is here. Help. I'm scared. He might kill me.... Or worse the twins' i then send it.

•Jinxx's P.O.V:

I grab an apple and I get Alex's text.

I drop the said Apple and I run to her room. I see Sally running from the other direction.

"GET AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN!!!!! Owwww!" Alex screams.

We open the door to see Alex's father by the bedside, the twins are on the bed and Alex is pretty much a barrier.

He then hits her chest and she almost lands on the twins.

"SECURITY CODE RED!!!!" I hear Sally scream into the radio.

Two large guards come in and escort her father out.

Sally picks up Phoenix and I pick up Rhiannon so Alex can lay backdown.

•Alex's P.O.V:

"Can't........ Brea," I say as I start choking from lack of oxygen.

Sally sets Phoenix in the plastic crib thing and she feels my chest.

"I'm going to go get the mobile X-Ray unit. You hold tight," she says before leaving.

I hold my arms out and I grab for Phoenix, hopefully bonehead gets the message.

He does, and he hands me Phoenix, who I lay on my chest. "I love you," I whisper to him.

About 5minutes later Sally comes back with this contraption and I return Phoenix to his plastic prison.

"Okay now Miss Alex. This won't hurt at all," she says handing Jinxx a radiation vest and putting one on the babies.

It's over in about a minute. And Sally then leaves with the vests and the contraption.

Phoenix starts to cry and I look at Jinxx, "Could you....... Next room..... He's hungry......." I say.

Jinxx doesn't say a word, and he goes into the other room with Rhiannon.

I unbuckle my nursing bra, and I feed Phoenix.

Once he's done I burp him and I cuddle with him.

Jinxx sees I'm done and comes back in. We trade babies and I feed Rhiannon.

I feel my chest tighten, but I ignore it.

I look at Jinxx and he looks drop dead tired, "Go sleep. I watch them," I say smiling at him.

He smiles back, kisses me, and sets Phoenix on my chest before leaving to the guest room.

I pull out my phone and I check my Twitter. Which has blown up yet again.

Most of them are hoping I get well, me and the babies.

I decide on wether or not I should post that picture of Jinxx and I and the twins. I then set I as my profile picture.

I look at the sleeping babies on my chest, and I smile at them. Something so wonderful could come out of the worst things.

I move my arm, and I rip out another IV -.- I'm getting annoyed with them.

I hit the nurse call button. And Sally walks in smiling about 2minutes later.

"Pull out another one?" She asks.

I nod my head and she puts the IV back into my arm.

"X-ray?" I ask.

"Well," she says sighing, "You do have two broken ribs on your right side and your sternum doesn't look all to great."

"Oh," I say sadly.

"But it's nothing we can't fix," she says smiling.

"This sound weird. Selfie?" I ask Sally.

She smiles, "I'll be honored," she says as she bends down.

I take the picture, "Thanks," I say smiling.

"You're welcome Hun. Now get some rest," she says.

I set the babies in their plastic prisons, and I fall asleep to the sound of my heart monitor.

•Jinxx's P.O.V:

I pull out my phone and holy crap. There are so many people who want Alex to get better. And some even want to send her things.

I look at Alex through the glass in the door and my heart breaks.

My phone then rings, it's Andy.

"Hey Andy. What's up?" I ask answering the phone.

"I think Sammi had something to do with the accident," he says in an all to serious tone.

"Why do you think that?" I ask.

"During the ride in the ambulance, Alex said Sammi's name. I think she's to blame for it," he says now sounding pissed.

"I'll ask Sammi later. Good night Andy," I say before hanging up.

Could it be Sammi's fault?