Taehyung wanted to view the beauty in front of him through the mirror a little longer, he is a greedy man, you can say that. Hence, he took the time to untie his bandana from his forehead, still keeping his hair out of his face as he pulled out his shirt, slowly undressing.

He stripped himself completely naked in front of Maya while the girl kept her eyes on him all the time through the mirror. The act of Tae stripping himself in front of her aroused her immensely when she noticed her body started to ache for physical touch.

"It's only fair if we subtract your clothes off as well, isn't it sweetheart?"

Even before finishing his sentence, Maya already felt her bra dropping down from her chest as Tae skillfully unclasped it while talking, together with yanking off her panties from her hips.

The one last thing Taehyung did while they were still standing in front of the mirror is to slowly reach for Maya's ponytail and took down the hair tie, allowing her hair to fall freely behind her back.

"I have always loved it when you tie your hair up, but not tonight. You looked so sinful in it, I hated the thought of how everyone must have had an opportunity to look at you like this."

Taehyung said in his deepest tone, a tone which he only uses when he is deep with jealousy and anger, Maya knows it very well.

She looked down, allowing her hair to cover her face while feeling the naked body behind her, coming so close, attaching itself to her own.

"Come on." Taehyung swung her around, guiding her along to his shower, making her stand under the hot water, while he stood behind her.

Maya stood there like a statue, not moving an inch. She demanded Tae to make her forget the pervert's touch, so she is abiding by her own wish.

Taehyung noticed how obedient Maya was reacting to her. He only wanted to make the girl feel good and to forget whatever that happened.

He waited till Maya's body was fully wet under the shower, he gently rubbed the shower foam on her bareback and shoulder, shifting her hair aside to her right shoulder, keeping her left side fully exposed for him.

While cleaning her lower back, Taehyung pulled her against him, hands roaming to the front of her waist, close to her belly button while he plastered as many feathers like kisses on Maya's left shoulder blade, to her neck.

Maya soon turned a mess as she moaned involuntarily, knowing very well Tae was sucking and nibbling on her weak spot, a place which turns her on immediately. She took her left arm backwards, hand instantly finding the dirty blond head while she grabbed onto his hair, following his head, travelling down her neck.

She used her right hand to rest on top of Tae's hand as he slowly travelled down her belly button to her groin, down to the centre of her fold, near her already wetting entrance.

Taehyung's finger roamed around her clits very dangerously as the man's mouth continued his sinful work on her neck, making her toes curl. Maya was moaning, she forgot about everything else as she arched forward, hips pushing backwards, hitting on Tae's groin, feeling his erection.

Maya couldn't control her lust, she missed this specific touch, the specific sensitiveness which she felt with V. She was crying, moaning and feeling a rush of pent down emotion erupting when Taehyung pushed his index finger inside her entrance, followed by his middle finger.

Her cries intensify to a heightened pleasure when she felt her clit was being pushed and touched all over skillfully by his thumb. With the motion of fingering going in and out of her needy hole, Maya didn't need another minute as she comes down Tae's fingers, releasing her all.

"Fuck V...ah."

She was biting hard on her lips when she felt a continuous touch exploring her breasts as V made sure to smoother it with lots of care as he touched her all over, soothing her aroused bud.

"You have no idea how much I craved for you Maya." Taehyung whispered, taking out his finger from her folds, now covering her inner thighs, at a place where he saw the red marks from the pinch.

"V, we are-..."

"Don't. I only want to make you feel good tonight, we don't have to worry about anything else."

Taehyung turned her around, silencing her with his lips, as he continued to wash away the unwanted feeling, the dirty touches and memories of a perverted stranger from Maya's mind.

By the time Maya was squeaky clean from the shower, all she could think about is Taehyung and his touches, nothing else. As Maya stood awkwardly with a towel around her body in his room feeling a lot better in her head after the shower, she saw Taehyung walked out with a towel wrapping his lower body.

Maya gulped when she saw how demonic Taehyung looked, abs defined like a sculpted specimen, biceps toned to the finest. She looked away, running her finger through her wet hair as Taehyung made his way to the closet.

Maya had to wait for a little while coz Tae asked her to exit the shower first while he indirectly had to take care of his own boner after pleasuring Maya. He didn't want to have sex with her, at least not while in the shower, but he can't help to get a massive hard-on when the girl was moaning and grinding on him either.

"You can wear these, I have no underwear for you." Tae walked out a while later, wearing a huge black shirt and baggy shorts. He looked comfy.

He handed Maya a huge oversized navy shirt, expecting it to do the work while he threw her dress and undergarments into the washer, cleaning it for her.

Maya mumbled a small thank you as she took the shirt from him and pulled it down her head, covering her till knees as she untied her towel, yanking it off.

The two stood there very awkwardly, not sure what to say next as Taehyung lost all the self-control he had earlier when he saw Maya standing with her wet hair, in his shirt, left neck and collar showcasing his artwork in the shower, looking innocent as a small bean, but inviting like a sin.

He is fucked. This is the exact memory he had 8 years ago when he touched the girl for the first time in his home.

.
_______________________________________
🍀
Oohhh, we are getting closer to some flashback.
Aren't we? I still don't know if I'll write all about what happened.
I just wanna focus on present day MayaTae for now. I'll let the imagination flow.